Esteemed Contributor

WE NEED A COMPLETE POSTING HISTORY BROUGHT BACK!!

I liked that feature for myself and to see other posters.  Please bring it back!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: WE NEED A COMPLETE POSTING HISTORY BROUGHT BACK!!

Why?

Honored Contributor

OP, I have to ask the same question: Why?

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

Well that makes 3 of us   ..........  Why???Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

The 3 of us have DOGS as our avatar! Great minds........LOL

Respected Contributor

It made it easier for me to reply again to a thread that was buried.  I don't need to have every thread I replied to floated to the top.  Then I would like to see which threads are removed and which of my posts  are removed.

I would like to see what other opinions people have posted because some people completely change their mind and then forget that they have changed it.  and even if they don't change their minds I like to see other things they have posted.

Honored Contributor

I don't miss it and it was creepy that people would search through another poster's history looking for personal info or a gotcha moment.
Honored Contributor

@lovescats wrote:

I would like to see what other opinions people have posted because some people completely change their mind and then forget that they have changed it.  

So what? We all change our minds from time to time. It's okay to do that. It's allowed. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

This dog/chicken also wonders why.  Smiley Happy  

I've never had the need to go back and rummage through anybody else's posts and I don't need to go through mine, to see what I said, either.   I'm me through and through.  Whatever I say is true so I don't have to recall something so that I don't cross myself.  I don't need to - I guess I just don't get it.

You can click on your name, and I assume other peoples' names, and see what has been posted.  I'm not sure why, but it can be done.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@tansy wrote:
I don't miss it and it was creepy that people would search through another poster's history looking for personal info or a gotcha moment.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ that !

I'm in total agreement, tansy. I think that seeing who is online qualifies as creepy as well.  ( jmo )