Esteemed Contributor

Re: WE HAVE A NEW MEMBER IN OUR FAMILY

@SandySparkles...Thank you so much for this post.  I can always count on you to make things better when others make things worse.  So far this adorable puppy is showing how smart she is.  Goes on the training pads which makes me wonder if the breeder uses them.

I just showed Lindsay your post and she is smiling from ear to ear.    I'm off to type my quotes.  HeartHeart

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

@beach-mom ...Having been a teacher, you might enjoy reading the quotes I submitted.  And again, thank you for your kind post. Heart

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

@denisemb wrote:

Sorry for shouting...BUT WE NEED PICTURES OF YUKI!

(I love the name.)

@denisemb    I will do everything I can to get Lindsay to snap some pictures, I lack the skill of taking pictures and  transferring them onto the computer.  

Honored Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

Congrats to you granddaughter! Since it your dog, does she plan on living at home for a while?

I highly recommend a harness. I couldn't do without it for our Golden.

@suzyQ3 ...I'm a bit confused with your post, she is not my dog and Lindsay, her mother and I live together and plan to stay that way.

@Lindsays Grandma, I meant to say "her" dog, not yours. Sorry for the confusion.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

@SandySparkles...Thank you so much for this post.  I can always count on you to make things better when others make things worse.  So far this adorable puppy is showing how smart she is.  Goes on the training pads which makes me wonder if the breeder uses them.

I just showed Lindsay your post and she is smiling from ear to ear.    I'm off to type my quotes.  HeartHeart

@Lindsays Grandma Awwww.❤ You're quite welcome! This touching post made my day; causing me to grin like a Cheshire cat.😁

Sending a virtual, social distance hug to her from " Aunt" Sandy...😉

😷.............................................................🤗

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma   I hope your Granddaughter loves exercise as Huskies need a lot.  I was walking a dog one day, and along came a a teenage boy on a skateboard with his Huskey pulling him at quite a speed, lol.

Super Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma 

Aww..I bet that Lindsay is over the moon with her new puppy.. Like the others here, Yuki is a great name. Enjoy your time with her..

Honored Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

@beach-mom ...Having been a teacher, you might enjoy reading the quotes I submitted.  And again, thank you for your kind post. Heart

Oh @Lindsays Grandma - You're so welcome. I will look up your quotes!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Huskies are gorgeous dogs. However, they are known to be "HOUDINI" dogs, that is, serious escape artists. She needs to be super careful about the dog getting loose. They are geniuses on figuring out ways to escape..anything, anywhere.
Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Lindsays Grandma   I hope your Granddaughter loves exercise as Huskies need a lot.  I was walking a dog one day, and along came a a teenage boy on a skateboard with his Huskey pulling him at quite a speed, lol.

@mousiegirl  Years ago I had one of my collies pull me while I had on rollerblades. I was shocked at how fast he started going and I never did it again lol.

@Lindsays Grandma  Congrats on your granddaughter's new puppy. Huskies are beautiful dogs.