Honored Contributor

Re: WE HAVE A NEW MEMBER IN OUR FAMILY

My sister's family opened their home to a Japanese exchange student several decades ago.  Her name was Yuki.  They still stay in touch.

One thing about the breed: They like to chase smaller animals.  Like cats.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Esteemed Contributor

Awe, how sweet and I think Yuki is the perfect name for a Husky. Congrats on the new addition to the family, I'm sure Yuki will bring lots of smiles and love to family and friends. 

Respected Contributor

Pictures!

Honored Contributor

Enjoy the new addition to your family!Heart

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma , Someone told me that the bouncing thing they do is cronking/Kronking----The person said it had to do with dealing with snow. However I just googled it and came up empty handed.

One of ours would sing on command. Lots of fun memories.

QVC Customer Care
Honored Contributor

Congrats to you granddaughter! Since it your dog, does she plan on living at home for a while?

I highly recommend a harness. I couldn't do without it for our Golden.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

I sure hope she has tons of time and energy because huskies require sustained activity with lots of time for exercise each day. My friend had one and he was too busy to keep up with his dogs constant need for activity. Just remember what they are bred for. 

Esteemed Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

Congrats to you granddaughter! Since it your dog, does she plan on living at home for a while?

I highly recommend a harness. I couldn't do without it for our Golden.

@suzyQ3 ...I'm a bit confused with your post, she is not my dog and Lindsay, her mother and I live together and plan to stay that way.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma  Congratulations on your newest family "member"!! I can only imagine how excited Lindsay must be, and hope that she and Yuki (cute name), form a loving bond that will endure.❤new puppy.jpg

~~~All we need is LOVE💖