Honored Contributor

WE ARE UNDER A TORNADO WARNING HERE IN ST. LOUIS

and just west/north west of here it is in blizzard type conditions.  Gosh, what a way to end the Thanksgiving weekend.

The sirens went off a little bit ago.  But no way can I go to the basement.  So, staying close to the hall with the bathroom and 2 bedroom doors closed.  It is pretty windy out the now.

Respected Contributor

Re: WE ARE UNDER A TORNADO WARNING HERE IN ST. LOUIS

@ShowMe wrote:

and just west/north west of here it is in blizzard type conditions.  Gosh, what a way to end the Thanksgiving weekend.

The sirens went off a little bit ago.  But no way can I go to the basement.  So, staying close to the hall with the bathroom and 2 bedroom doors closed.  It is pretty windy out the now.

Tornado warnings here in S.E. Louisiana as well.  Most of the afternoon.  Apparently lots of bad weather around.

Honored Contributor

Wow. I guess we left In time yesterday. Be careful.

Honored Contributor

@Perkup......no matter which it is, it isn't nice.  

We seem to be in tornado alley.  

Honored Contributor

We are under the blizzard warning and it is already snowing about an 1 hour to 1-1/2 hour from Chicago area.  According to the news possible 12 in. so we shall see  I did not have plans on going out tomorrow.  Everyone stay safe.  Cat Happy

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

@ShowMe, I'm in St. Charles and was surprised to hear the tornado sirens, especially knowing the blizzard conditions are just north of us! Reminded me of the blizzard we had in 1982 that started out with a thunderstorm and ended with over 15" of snow!

Honored Contributor

@jannabelle1 wrote:

@ShowMe, I'm in St. Charles and was surprised to hear the tornado sirens, especially knowing the blizzard conditions are just north of us! Reminded me of the blizzard we had in 1982 that started out with a thunderstorm and ended with over 15" of snow!

@jannabelle1......really crazy weather.  

Yes, I remember January 1982 very well.  It was up to my knees.....  Had never seen that much snow in all my life.  And don't want to see it again.  

Stay safe.....

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

We are under the blizzard warning and it is already snowing about an 1 hour to 1-1/2 hour from Chicago area.  According to the news possible 12 in. so we shall see  I did not have plans on going out tomorrow.  Everyone stay safe.  Cat Happy

@Katcat1.....you stay safe too.

Honored Contributor

@OKPrincess wrote:

Wow. I guess we left In time yesterday. Be careful.

@OKPrincess......hope you had a wonderful time.  You couldn't have asked for better temperatures than we had for Thanksgiving and through yesterday.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Yes the weather was very nice especially Thanksgiving Day. We walked around the neighborhood and were able to take outside pictures.

Light rain off and on Friday but we could still dash in and out of places without getting soaked.

Its always good to be home though.

@ShowMe