Respected Contributor

Re: WE ADOPTED A FUR KID-NEED NAME IDEAS!

CATLOVER...He's  so Cute & Handsome...

Domestic Shorthair Cat for adoption in Brooklyn, New York - NINJAMaple, Clove, Caramel, Mackie & Junipur...Congratulations on your New Kitty!

~A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words~
Respected Contributor

Hello, CATLOVER.Smiley Happy

Congratulations on your new kitty. Smiley Very Happy

You know what? I'm not gonna hold back. I'm just gonna shamelessly pick names from Nick Chavez' various hair care lines. Because why not? Smiley LOL And some of the names may be unique to a cat and could work for a boy cat or a girl cat.

Mesquite

Amazon

Yucca

Pouf (I think Pouf would actually be cute)

Angel

Yes, yes, I know that seems weird, but other people on the thread already picked out a lot of other names. Smiley Tongue

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

niko. it's close to ninja,but sort a of shortened version

Valued Contributor

@catlover wrote:

Awww! He kind of reminds me of my cat Alexander, who I sometimes call Mr. Lumpy or Lumpy Love! His fur has the same puffy look! Heart

Valued Contributor

@catlover Bumping because I want to know what you ended up naming him and how he is doing! 

P.S. Here is a picture of my cat that I was talking about, I've been trying to get a good Christmas picture, but I am not quite happy with the ones I have gotten yet! Your cat kind of reminded me of him, I am not sure why! 

12360150_10201102376676844_649800570833940302_n.jpg

Super Contributor

CatLover, your new kitty is so very handsome!  I know I'm late in offering a suggestion, but I like the name Digby.

What name did you eventually pick for the blessed sweet addition to the family?

"I always have a chair for you in the smallest parlor in the world, to wit, my heart." --Emily Dickinson
Super Contributor

Brittany, your cat is so cute!  Love the fluffy white fur!  That pic in front of the fireplace shows where his favorite place is, for sure.  Nice, cozy and warm.

"I always have a chair for you in the smallest parlor in the world, to wit, my heart." --Emily Dickinson
Valued Contributor

@Constance2 wrote:

Brittany, your cat is so cute!  Love the fluffy white fur!  That pic in front of the fireplace shows where his favorite place is, for sure.  Nice, cozy and warm.

Yes, he loves it there! There's actually a cat pillow next to the fireplace usually, I took it out for the picture, but that is where he likes to nap! Ha ha! 

Valued Contributor

Aw, he is adorable.  Looks like a Beau to me.

Bless you for giving him a wonderful home.