Honored Contributor

Another phony email, this time, from WALGREEENS. They didn't even spell the name correctly in the sender part. 3542D0F4-A3F0-4E38-A338-F86672A89D15.jpeg

Super Contributor

Re: WALGREEENS you have won!

I just googled "walgreens spoof emails", and there is a wealth of information on walgreen's website about these scams. They do say that you can forward the spoof e-mail to report-fraud@walgreens.com. I wouldn't click any links inside that e-mail. Hope this helps. 

Honored Contributor

I had something similar from CVS yesterday.   So many scams and scammers

Trusted Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

I had something similar from CVS yesterday.   So many scams and scammers

@millieshops    I have received at least 3 from CVS.. it just didn't seem right.  Deleted it.  
Last year I had numerous calls from the State Police claiming to be a fundraiser.  They wanted my credit card number to donate.  No way.  
Scams are everywhere unfortunately. 

Trusted Contributor

you can report it or block it.  Most of the emails I get every day, I just block the sender. Be very careful about opening anything and never click on a link.  When in doubt throw it out..

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mindy D   I get marketing survey requests frequently....yes, "I have been chosen" and I just choose to delete.  My mailbox is overwhelmed with this garbage.

@Miss Pepsi   How do I block this on my Apple MacBook?  I just have a Junk option.  I never ever click on anything within the email.  Thanks, I've got a boat load I'd like to block. 

Honored Contributor

I get Walgreens and Rite Aid all the time.  Walgreens took over Rite Aid by the way.  But they allow them to keep their name.  

Honored Contributor

@songbird @This email is not actually come Walgreens.