Respected Contributor

Friday and Saturday were absolutely gorgeous here in Maryland. High 70's and mid 80s with tons of sun. Yesterday was in the 40s with chilly drizzle and rain. This morning, it poured and now it's cloudy, cool and breezy. It's supposed to be cool the rest of the week, but clearing. Projected temps are 60's for the rest of the month. So spring is slowly making its way. We did need the rain though, we've been pretty dry all winter. 

Regular Contributor

@Jacie wrote:

Totally sick of it!

I'm in MN and just came out of a massive storm that dumped 14 inches of snow. I am on my last nerve!

I hear ya @Jacie I am in MN as well. Will it ever end??

Respected Contributor

I feel for you all and agree that Spring should be here, but I am just glad to be alive and wake up in the morning without pain and be able to walk to the kitchen for my coffee.  God Bless

Honored Contributor

Damp, cold, and snowy here in Indiana.  It's mostly just flurries and nothing is sticking.  Even so, I'm so chilled today that I am seriously thinking about having a fire in our fireplace.

Honored Contributor

@ruthbe wrote:

I understand the terrible weather in so many parts of the country. I have lived on the east coast.  I live in Phoenix.  I know some/several people might get upset by this.  And I'm sorry.  But I wish that Mother Nature would shift most of that cool/cold weather our way.  We never had a winter.  And call me crazy, but I would love some.  It has been in the 90's here.  I didn't even use my heat all winter long.  I am not trying to brag.  I really do miss the cool/cold weather.  The change of seasons.  And please don't tell me....just move.  Because of family and my job, I am unable to move.  Not everyone likes 115-120 in the summer.  And if it is this hot now, I don't even want to think about what it is going to be like this summer.  Yes it is a dry heat, but just open your oven, at full temp....and tell me thats not hot.  Thats what its like walking outside in Phoenix in the dead of summer.  Please just send some of that sool weather our way.  Thats all I ask.

@ruthbe   @eddyandme

I live in southern CA and we had a 90 degree day last week!   A little cool weather is a good thing.   We did get some rain in our "rainy" season, but we could use more.  Since so much of our state raises a lot of the produce you eat, praying for adequate rain in CA means food prices will drop.

People who live in the northern part of our country should be used to the seasons by now .... in August they'll be complaining that it's too hot.  No one is ever happy.

Look on the bright side everyone .....   weather changes and shifts ....   and Mother Nature will do as she "damm" well pleases.

At least you don't have any destruction to deal with .....  floods, earthquakes, hurricanes .... the serious stuff.   

Spring is coming, even if it's not everywhere yet, you know it's around the corner.

Honored Contributor

It was cool when I got up today at 7:30, but it's warmed up and now is almost 40.   Supposed to stay cool-ish, though, so I like it.

What was even better was that there was a nice little layer of snow from overnight.   This is only the second time this April for snow but I always welcome it.   We have always had snow in April, anyway.

Honored Contributor

Re: WAKE UP MOTHER NATURE!

[ Edited ]

I'm not going to complain not after seeing  the huge snow storm that struck some parts of the country.   I can live with the sleet and the ice and the slush;  it's not like it's feet of snow.

Respected Contributor

It is hailing like crazy right now, snow tonight,I am in Ca.

Honored Contributor

Re: WAKE UP MOTHER NATURE!

[ Edited ]

I certainly agree and I am a Winter season guy. Saturday/Sunday we had the same @eddyandme. We got 5" of snow and he looked like a December Blizzard as it "snowed and blowed"!  Thought it was done Sunday morning, but?

Went ice skating in the afternoon and when I came out of the rink! Yikes, snowing and blowing once again. The only ice I stepped on was on the rink, so with my skates on I was fairly safe. It is now melting as I look out our patio room doors and windows. No way was I going to shovel, as they predicted 50-60° temperatures for today.

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Respected Contributor

now is californiaImage result for yes it snows in california funny gif