Esteemed Contributor

Wake up Mother Nature, it's Spring!  PLEASE, get with the program!Woman Frustrated

Here in MA, awakened to snow covered grassy areas and ice encapsuled sidewalks and driveways - and it's April 16th!  As I wait to go outside to sprinkle icemelt, once again, it's drizzling outside, cold and raw.  Enough of this wintery weather!

Anyone agree?

Respected Contributor

Totally sick of it!

I'm in MN and just came out of a massive storm that dumped 14 inches of snow. I am on my last nerve!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Esteemed Contributor

We had 2 inches of rain last night....my yard is a awamp

tonight we get an inch of snow on top of that....

Valued Contributor

We have snow falling here in Illinois. It's never safe to plant anything until at least Mother's Day. Mother Nature seems to be awake and hasn't had her coffee yet.

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

Wake up Mother Nature, it's Spring!  PLEASE, get with the program!Woman Frustrated

Here in MA, awakened to snow covered grassy areas and ice encapsuled sidewalks and driveways - and it's April 16th!  As I wait to go outside to sprinkle icemelt, once again, it's drizzling outside, cold and raw.  Enough of this wintery weather!

Anyone agree?

We have planned a local demonstration in support of The Breath of Spring, to be held on our Village Brown, referred to in previous years as our Village Green. Protest signs should be carried high, but please wrap them in transparent water proof covering.

Honored Contributor

Re: WAKE UP MOTHER NATURE!

[ Edited ]

Yah mother, when you snooze, we loose.  Last night she cried, today her dandruff is falling.  Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

What lousy weather, my steps on my front porch have ice on them, just terrible weather.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Trusted Contributor

I understand the terrible weather in so many parts of the country. I have lived on the east coast.  I live in Phoenix.  I know some/several people might get upset by this.  And I'm sorry.  But I wish that Mother Nature would shift most of that cool/cold weather our way.  We never had a winter.  And call me crazy, but I would love some.  It has been in the 90's here.  I didn't even use my heat all winter long.  I am not trying to brag.  I really do miss the cool/cold weather.  The change of seasons.  And please don't tell me....just move.  Because of family and my job, I am unable to move.  Not everyone likes 115-120 in the summer.  And if it is this hot now, I don't even want to think about what it is going to be like this summer.  Yes it is a dry heat, but just open your oven, at full temp....and tell me thats not hot.  Thats what its like walking outside in Phoenix in the dead of summer.  Please just send some of that sool weather our way.  Thats all I ask.

Esteemed Contributor

Saturday was a glorious spring day here in CT.  However, towards the end of the day, the temperature dropped so fast your head would spin.  Yesterday, overcast and cold.  Today snow and rain that will be freezing.  I feel so terrible when I see the destructive weather in other parts of the country.  I have no right to complain.  

Honored Contributor

Heavy rain and wind in New Jersey, when will we see,

https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/cute-sun-stock-image-vector-fun-41488582.jpg