Trusted Contributor

Re: WAKE UP MOTHER NATURE!

[ Edited ]

@PamfromCT,

You are right however I live in CT and I complain because these kind of weather has a very bad impact on my health 🌻my serotonin levels must be bellow zero

Honored Contributor

Well, my husband just came in fromWoman Frustrated walking the dog and he said it was snowing. 

Esteemed Contributor

@drizzellla wrote:

Well, my husband just came in fromWoman Frustrated walking the dog and he said it was snowing. 

@drizzellla. we're supposed to get just a "dusting" overnight Wed of Thurs (I forgot!) - it's just so overwhelming at this point.  I think we all need some warmth right about now; but, we'll probably get no spring this year:  just prolonged winter followed by a humid summer (NOT!Woman Sad).

Esteemed Contributor

We've had a beautiful Chamber of Commerce day!  Low humidity, cool breeze in the high 70s!  

Come on down!  However, it may be totally different by the time you get here.  This is Florida.  LOL

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

@drizzellla wrote:

@drizzellla. we're supposed to get just a "dusting" overnight Wed of Thurs (I forgot!) - it's just so overwhelming at this point.  I think we all need some warmth right about now; but, we'll probably get no spring this year:  just prolonged winter followed by a humid summer (NOT!Woman Sad).

You are so right. We will go straight to 80 degree temperatures