Honored Contributor

Re: Vision Boards...Dream Boards. Do you have one?

I was gathering photos for inspiration @ a local Barnes & Noble bookstore....and I kept going back to the DIY, garden, animal magazines. Mother Earth News...those types of magazines. And I was drawn to the CHICKEN photos....maybe the memory of chickens growing up or the fact chickens make me smile? I don't know what was drawing me to those crazy chickens!! So up goes a picture of a chicken on my board...and see if it manifests to anything. Any others having those experiences with certain images?

Super Contributor

On 7/11/2014 sidsmom said:

I was gathering photos for inspiration @ a local Barnes & Noble bookstore....and I kept going back to the DIY, garden, animal magazines. Mother Earth News...those types of magazines. And I was drawn to the CHICKEN photos....maybe the memory of chickens growing up or the fact chickens make me smile? I don't know what was drawing me to those crazy chickens!! So up goes a picture of a chicken on my board...and see if it manifests to anything. Any others having those experiences with certain images?

Sidsmom, I like the idea of it being more of an evolving process. Not about goals (as one might have when one is younger) and not even inspiration (as when planning a wedding for example) but rather things, places, colors that just "speak" to you - like your chicken. And then see what they grow into on the board, see where they lead you. Seems mystical and even spiritual. You've motivated me to do this. Thanks! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Super Contributor

My boards are on Pinterest. I have DIY projects, home decor, fashions and shoes, quotes, humor, garden , and many more to list them. I have created some wonderful dishes for company as well as drink recipes (pineapple coconut champagn cocktail with the rim dusted with coconuts) amazing.
Honored Contributor

Moxie...are these projects, decor, fashion, shoes things you want to do/obtain in the future?

Super Contributor

On 7/ 11/2014 sidsmom said:

Moxie...are these projects, decor, fashion, shoes things you want to do/obtain in the future?

Absolutely. I have been inspired to do a lot of things off my boards especially home decor and DIY projects. As well as baking,gardening and holiday projects.