Contributor

Vince Camuto companion piece

I often wonder why QVC doesn't think ahead and create the midi skirt that would look great with these boots!  They could present them together and increase their sales!  They are talking all day long about these beautiful boots looking great with a midi skirt but none available!  

Honored Contributor

Re: Vince Camuto companion piece

[ Edited ]

They are just giving styling ideas.  They know that anyone who wants a midi skirt can find one at other retail stores or shopping channels.  It is indeed odd that Qvc doesn't have any fall/winter skirts.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

There are 33 "midi skirts" listed on Qvc's website.

https://www.qvc.com/fashion/dresses-and-skirts/skirts-and-skorts/midi/_/N-17inzZ1z12wy6/c.html?limit...

Mid-shaft boots also go with cropped-length pants and jeans.

Honored Contributor

@Seashell girl, you make an excellent point. I would sometimes love to purchase the outfit they are showing. Have no desire to search other shopping channels or retail stores for the items. What a ridiculous suggestion. 

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

https://www.qvc.com/fashion/dresses-and-skirts/skirts-and-skorts/midi/_/N-17inzZ1z12wy6/c.html?limit...

Summer skirts.  They wouldn't work with those boots in the fall/winter months. 

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

Summer skirts.  They wouldn't work with those boots in the fall/winter months. 

I see several midis there which would look nice with the boots. 

Honored Contributor

It's just a styling suggestion.  They do have some midi skirts on their website, plus hundreds of other websites that sell midi skirts.

Ralph Lauren has some cold weather midi skirts at Macy's and Nordstrom.  Some midi skirts and midi dresses are at Chicos and Roamans.

Personally, I don't own and don't want a cold weather midi skirt, but I love my mid-calf boots, and I bought the TSV as well.  

Contributor

Yes there are options elsewhere.  Just thinking that I'm surprised they don't present other items they carry to increase sales. I don't see many styles here that are compatible with these cute boots!  I work in retail and we call it up selling or suggestive sales.  I think Ralph Lauren styles would be perfect!  Jeans too! 

Honored Contributor

I get it @Seashell girl I love the skirt they have pictured with the boots and would have liked to see that offered today as well. 

Honored Contributor

All in favor of midi skirts! Midi skirts and fit and flare dresses flatter almost everyone. More of that please. (As if QVC will read this specific post lol.)

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr