Super Contributor
On 10/7/2014 adelle38 said:
On 10/7/2014 sylviahomeatlast said:

Joke: Why are there never any GOOD side-effects

Just once I'd like to read a medication bottle that says

<em>"May cause extreme s*xiness"</em>

isn't VP a joke?

Oh, you need a liquor bottle for that one.

{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Super Contributor

I think somebody's already been hitting the liquor bottle.

Super Contributor

Well, for sure a few things are quite obvious when it comes to the category of VIEWPOINTS.

It has had a long-term reputation for being the most opinionated, meanest, snarkiest, and most rude thread among all in these Community Forums. This seems to be where the biggest haters hate, and the loudest controversies are maintained.

However, it isn't always with merit, as more often than not these conversations are riddled with the most ignorant of opinions and use of the English language.Now I am not speaking of everyone who posts here, but rather a larger majority over the year's that I have been following these threads.

More arguing and spiteful remarks take place here than on any other threads CONSISTENTLY. It also seems like a lot of remarks made here are more based on opinion than fact, as there is seldom evidence of true fact or information to support what is often stated her, but arguments ensue anyway. Then the name calling and character assassination begin.

But what I truly see is lopsided the most comes from the moderator(s). It does seem that over time the Webmasters do allow a lot more lenience in rule breaking of the Standards than anywhere else on the forum. I don't have a clear reason why this occurs, but this also is consistent.

I wouldn't be surprised if this post isn't deleted, but then I may be sending a copy to the office of the President of QVC, as I don't think it fair to anyone when standard rules only apply to a favored few.

I'm constantly hoping for change for the better. We all deserve a fair turn in life.

Blessings.

Respected Contributor

The Blessings get me every time one of these kind of posts appear here ^^^

Super Contributor

Since when does ""viewpoints"" require one's opinion to be backed by proof or fact? If in doubt research for yourself. It's not that difficult.

Respected Contributor

If you think Viewpoints is mean and rude and snarky and full of grammatical errors, check out Beauty and Fashion. It can be very scary over there. I've even seen some snarks in the Kitchen forum!

~Enough is enough~
Respected Contributor

LOL, slapped across the face and blessed at the same time. Does that require an apology or a thank you? {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Frequent Contributor
Different viewpoints can cause controversy so if you don't like controversy, stay away. Otherwise respect others viewpoints and enjoy the show.
Valued Contributor

why does it have to be ""facts""? It's VIEWPOINTS.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Are the jokes ""facts""?