Occasional Contributor

Video LR estate

[ Edited ]

Telling a coworker about LR's massive estate.    Was going to show her the video and it's gone or I've missed the link.   Did anyone see the video?  She had posted it to her Facebook yesterday.

Honored Contributor

Why not ask Lisa Robinson to put the video back up?

Honored Contributor

@Crawler   That's funny because she only showed a small portion of it. Probably didn't even mean to show it. The house is twice that size.

Super Contributor

Wow I had no idea she had removed the video until I read your post.    I'm curious why the video was on her Facebook and why it's been removed.

Honored Contributor

Re: Video LR estate

[ Edited ]

It just goes on and on. You mean her fixer upper?  LOL

Send LR a message to find out any information about her business/etc.  

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Super Contributor

Exactly.   The run down farmhouse.  Needed lots of work.    Smiley LOL

She probably posted the video by mistake.  If it's gone, that's the answer. 

Esteemed Contributor

Lisa has always down played her gorgeous new farmhouse. Why? She worked hard and made a lot of money and absolutely deserves the American dream is a self made women. I suspect people get jealous and then don't buy.  Now bragging is different but I never saw her do that. It was never a fixer upper. It might be remolded to her taste. But yes it seems to be taken down unless I just can't find it tho I have seen it.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Crawler  

Her farmhouse was posted for sale on Realtor.com for potential buyers before it was sold.  Here is the link with photos.  I recognize the kitchen in her videos.  Also, photos of the wall of stone.  The dark wood fireplace.  

https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/1400-Prizer-Rd_Pottstown_PA_19465_M48613-30105?cid...

For those wanting to criticize me for posting it, Realtor.com is a public website for "anyone" wanting to see this property.  Lisa could ask Realtor.com to remove it, but obviously, she didn't.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Foxxee 

I normally would not comment, and hold no ill will for Lisa.

All I can say is, if that is her home...Wowza!

The wine room alone!  Cat LOL

Oh, and thanks for doing this.  I enjoyed seeing the pictures.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nancy Drew Oh trust me sweetie, I have a good life and NO WAY am I jealous of Lisa Robertson!! She doesn't have ANYTHING I would want, either in her "merchandise" or her life! But thanks for the laugh LOL!

That "jealous" comment is usually a last resort for LR fans!!