Frequent Contributor

Vet bill..... need to vent !

{#emotions_dlg.blush} Good morning ladies... I went to a different vet for the first time yesterday.... [my old vet retired] and I was hit with a bill for a office visit and shots for almost 350 dollars. I was talked into shots that my dog never got before like leptospirosis vaccine an influenza vaccine. plus heart worm pill and tick and flea preventive.. also blood and urinalysis testing. and I still have to bring him back for a booster shot. I don'tmind paying for good care of my pet ... but this is just too much... not even my exams at one time come up to this. Not to mention my poor little dog had a very bad reaction to all the shots she gave him. She is due to call me today... for the blood workup she did on my dog.. and I will give her a earful then.... They made me feel like I was a bad dog owner if I did not get what they called...."comprehensive best care annual checkup" and also they gave me no other options I guess this is there policy... I will finish up the care... because its all paid for except the booster shot. wow do I feel like a stupied pushover....Thanks for listening and letting me vent! {#emotions_dlg.bored}