Valued Contributor

Re: Very unhappy with QVC right now

Just wanted to acknowledge fourpaws56's recommendation to try Tony Little's exercise tool. Thanks for reminding me about it. I'll check into his since I may not be able to get Marie's.

Respected Contributor

She may have worked a deal with the factoryand it was a one-off. They'd have to negotiate a new deal to do it again. Of course, with Asian factories suffering down turns, they may want to do more and offer a good deal. This is from a Taiwanese manufacturer. If the factory is queued with orders, the next available slot may not be when people will want the BodyBar. Could be months. 

Respected Contributor

Right now it's featured at $39.95 which is, as I thought, only five bucks more than the TSV price--it is WAITLIST, meaning if there are unopened returns or failed checks,the OP can obtain one. If that's the case, you'd think they'd honor a canceled order. Maybe if she contacts CS, they can waitlist her as a courtesy at the TSV price. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl wrote:

I recently orderd five of an item to add to the same item I bought earlier as I hadn't ordered enough initially, by credit card, and it was in processing.  A few days later, I noticed that they were on easy pay, so called to get that.  After that, the items went to backordered, not happy about that.  If I had known that would happen, I would not have asked for easy pay.  Now, I doubt that I will ever receive the items and can only hope they will return later this year.

@gabstoomuch UPDATE:  Several days ago, I called customer service to ask about backorders, and was told that I would receive a backorder, but waitlist is not guaranteed.  Today, my order was cancelled.  I feel it was dishonest to be told I would receive it.  Now, I will probably return what I have as without the additional sets, I can't use these.