Esteemed Contributor

Very interesting story in today's Washington Post on Harper Lee's new book

The story is entitled "To Schill a Mockingbird" Go to Post online and click on the Lifestyle Section on the banner and then click on style in the drop down. very interesting reading.
Respected Contributor

Re: Very interesting story in today's Washington Post on Harper Lee's new book

this is a link to the blog mentioned in the post article

https://oldestvocation.wordpress.com/2015/02/05/mockingbird-years/

Valued Contributor

It's very interesting, the whole thing. I am of course forgetting the name of the past editor but retired editor was on NPR talking about this "new" book after its release date was announced. Said he some questions about whether or not is was really Harper Lee's work. Which I found really, really interesting and kind of a slightly controversial thing to say at the time. But now, after it's settled in, it seems that there are some questions about how this manuscript was obtained. And other things.

Respected Contributor

I just don't believe that Harper Lee decided, decades after writing something, to suddenly release it. She's been used.

Respected Contributor

Respected Contributor

This is a link to entertainment weekly then when you scroll down it lets you listen to sirius radio program that is 53 minutes and I haven't listened to the whole thing yet but it does sound interesting.

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/03/06/harper-lee-getting-fair-deal-go-set-watchman-ew-investigates