Respected Contributor

Very Happy Anticipations Today!

England playing in World Cup Rugby final in Tokyo against S. Africa (Lord help us!) Saturday a.m.

Our Queen sent them a message and Prince Harry flying out.  Usually both William and Harry attend together most rugby games but glad one of them is going.

I will be at my t.v. tonight at 2 a.m.  Yahoo so excited - ‘Swing Lo Boys’.  Let’s do it!

Respected Contributor

Re: Very Happy Anticipations Today!

One has to be tough to play this sport! Go England!!!!

Honored Contributor

Dulwich,

I hope your team wins!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

You sound so enthusiastic! it's nice to have something exciting to look forward to. There is so much stress and ugly in the world today,  that just having calm, soul satisfying and relaxing things that make us happy, is so important for our spiritual and mental health Enjoy the game!😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Occasional Contributor

They  have done so well in getting to the final, high hopes for my homeland team, wishing them luck 

Respected Contributor

Enjoy your game.

Cheers for your home team.

And shout for you homeland.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@chiclets  You better believe it.  There will be about 10 of us together singing our National Anthem and singing Swing Low Sweet Chariot  - me with my cuppa, DH and pals maybe a beer - champagne in fridge if we win and we will! think positive lol.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

What a happy uplifting Thread this is.  Considering I have had a bad week this picked me up, thanks to all of you and Dulwich I am rooting for England to win.  Fingers crossed.  Smiley Very Happy

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lindsays Grandma  I know what you mean my week has been not so good too plus power outages being promised every day but all power on now! and sun out and no wind!

Hope next week is a blinder for you - all good.  Thank you for your support.

Come and join us all welcome.

Respected Contributor

Champagne in the frig, WIN or not, drink a toast for Auld Lang Syne. Enjoy!