Regular Contributor

Vera Bradley handbag presentations

Does anyone know if and or when there will be any Vera Bradley presentations on ai?  Thank u for any info u find

Honored Contributor

Re: Vera Bradley handbag presentations

I love the construction of VB bags. I’ve carried a large VB black tote for about 3 years. I also bought a crossbody from the store in the mall a few weeks ago and love the softness of the bags. I’m interested in VB too.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think if you go up to "Shop QVC TV", they have a list of the shows for like a month.  I've run it off before.  We have a printer.  But you should still be able to look through it for a VB show if they even have them anymore.

I did a quick look and don't see one scheduled for the rest of this month, but who knows.   How long has it been since the last show?

Honored Contributor

I find much better selection and prices on NEW Veras on E bay. I am most partial to the triple zip hobo - esp. prefer to carry them if I'm going to be walking around needing to use my cane - so thus need a crossbody.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Got my eye on the black Vera Iconic tote bag that retails for 148 plus tax

BUT, going to the OKC Outlets in Ok. City they have a outlet store there that is fantastic Couple of yrs ago I saved a fortune there and loaded up. LOL

Honored Contributor

wrote:

BUT, going to the OKC Outlets in Ok. City they have a outlet store there that is fantastic Couple of yrs ago I saved a fortune there and loaded up. LOL

@SharkE I didn’t know the OKC outlets had a Vera Bradley store and I live in Tulsa. It’s been 4-5 years since we’ve been to the outlets there so I guess we need to make another trip. I do my most damage in the Coach store.

Honored Contributor

wrote:

Does anyone know if and or when there will be any Vera Bradley presentations on ai?  Thank u for any info u find

@I am appleblossom

Vera Bradley bags are sold online at the Vera Bradley site.  They always have a large selection.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

wrote:

wrote:

@SharkE I didn’t know the OKC outlets had a Vera Bradley store and I live in Tulsa. It’s been 4-5 years since we’ve been to the outlets there so I guess we need to make another trip. I do my most damage in the Coach store.

Yeah, hun, we're in Amarillo, Tx and we hit I-40 and take a 2-3 day week ender just for me to hit the stores over there. When you type in OKC look under 'directory' and you'll see it listed. I called to confirm they're still there.

Don't you buy that bag I mentioned ! LOL  I want to run in and head for it. We're staying in motel for 2 days.  ROFL

@OKPrincess

Honored Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

@I am appleblossom

Vera Bradley bags are sold online at the Vera Bradley site.  They always have a large selection.

yeah, but , retail !

Honored Contributor

@SharkE Ill make there’s two. It’s nice to know though VB is there. I know some things are available online but I sure like to look and feel and try on. Happy shopping.