Honored Contributor

Re: Vendor Slatkin's favorite word!

I love some of the Slatkin candles but can't watch him. 

QVC Social Team

QVC Customer Care

Esteemed Contributor

I have never tried these candles how are they? My favorite candles are Seda which you don't even need to light to fill up a room with scent because they are so loaded with essential oils. I am wondering how these compare. One of the drawbacks of Seda is they don't have a lot of the traditional Christmas scents that I like. 

I really dislike Yankee Candles, can anyone compare them to YC if they can't compare them to Seda?

Do you like the Slatkin candles best or the little gel bead doohickeys that you put on a warmer? Which has the most fragrance? Sorry so many questions!! TIA!

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Esteemed Contributor

@Irshgrl31201  They are nice candles and the Christmas ones smell lovely.   I think they are a step above Yankee, but I do like those also.  Give them a try.

Esteemed Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

@Irshgrl31201  They are nice candles and the Christmas ones smell lovely.   I think they are a step above Yankee, but I do like those also.  Give them a try.

Thank you for responding @LindaSal

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Respected Contributor

As many as it takes to get consumers’ $.

No offense it meant to any who purchase - point is that it is a sales tactic.

Trusted Contributor

@luvsnowmen

Welcome Smiley Happy

Unfortunately, get used to the negativity.  This is mild in comparison to some threads.  LOL.  Everyone has an opinion, whether it's good or bad.  It's just human nature.