Honored Contributor

Various animals sharing noms together

The cuteness level is heightened by the sound of them munching.   8)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4424524/Group-animals-tuck-large-plate-veg-together.html

Unlikely group of animals including rabbits, chicken, tortoise and even iguana feast on a vegetable buffet in adorable video

• Adorable clip shows rabbits, iguana, tortoise and even a chicken gather together
  • The animals happily munched on their delicious treats of carrots, kale and apple 
  • People could not get enough of the animals after cute video was posted online 

An unlikely group of animals put their differences aside to share a plate of fruit and veg. 

This adorable clip shows rabbits, iguana, tortoise and even a chicken gather together to tuck into a huge plate of food at a farm in San Fernando, CA.

The animals happily munched on their delicious treats of carrots, kale and apple chunks as they shared the plate.

Rabbits, lizards, a tortoise and even a chicken gathered together to tuck into a huge plate of food at a farm in San Fernando, California
The animals happily munched on their delicious treats of carrots, kale and apple chunks

People could not get enough of the animals after the cute video was posted on YouTube.

One commenter said: 'Beautiful, people should learn from animals to get along.' Another added: 'Food brings everyone together.'

One fan simply wrote: 'Made my day.'  

People could not get enough of the animals after the cute video was posted on YouTube

Honored Contributor

Re: Various animals sharing noms together

Well, none of the animals in that group are prey to the others. That makes it a lot easier. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

I used to love to put my dog, my cat and my bunny together. 

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Honored Contributor

@feline groovy That was enjoyable..thanks for posting.

Honored Contributor

Love this!  My kind of food being enjoyed by beautiful, loving, congenial creatures sharing nummies....so sweet.  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Thank you for sharing @feline groovy !

nomie, nomie Peaceful Planet.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

@feline groovy wrote:

The cuteness level is heightened by the sound of them munching.   8)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4424524/Group-animals-tuck-large-plate-veg-together.html

Unlikely group of animals including rabbits, chicken, tortoise and even iguana feast on a vegetable buffet in adorable video

• Adorable clip shows rabbits, iguana, tortoise and even a chicken gather together
  • The animals happily munched on their delicious treats of carrots, kale and apple 
  • People could not get enough of the animals after cute video was posted online 

An unlikely group of animals put their differences aside to share a plate of fruit and veg. 

This adorable clip shows rabbits, iguana, tortoise and even a chicken gather together to tuck into a huge plate of food at a farm in San Fernando, CA.

The animals happily munched on their delicious treats of carrots, kale and apple chunks as they shared the plate.

Rabbits, lizards, a tortoise and even a chicken gathered together to tuck into a huge plate of food at a farm in San Fernando, California
The animals happily munched on their delicious treats of carrots, kale and apple chunks

People could not get enough of the animals after the cute video was posted on YouTube.

One commenter said: 'Beautiful, people should learn from animals to get along.' Another added: 'Food brings everyone together.'

One fan simply wrote: 'Made my day.'  

People could not get enough of the animals after the cute video was posted on YouTube

Did you notice the white rabbit in the far right corner has great markings that look like a mustache?