Honored Contributor

Re: 🚗 Vanity/Personalized License Plates 🚘

[ Edited ]

wrote:

@sidsmom  Rather fond of the "Huskers" from Texas plate!  We have some of those in Lincoln. Would guess they are children attending UNL like their parents did. 

@BirkiLady

Giggle.  I’m a fellow Nebraskan & I know there are more than ‘some’!  Hee.  You’d be surprised of the number of alumni clubs within your city...meaning, there’s a h.u.g.e number of UNL alumni living here in TX & just want to honor their alma mater....they have meet ups, etc.....and of course,  any other universities have clubs, as well.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

My DH has had them for over 40 years, he changed it a few years ago, to bring it up more to date to his life today.

Honored Contributor

No vanity plates - but we call our car Holly Honda so we could get a plate

HOLHON

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Mine is the same as your's @Mz iMac.  Also displays the logo denoting my collegiate alma mater.

Respected Contributor

Mine is first full name and initial of my last name.  I love my little car - going to drive it until it drops.  It's a 2007 with only 58,000 miles!  If I go before my car, my sons can honestly say that a little old lady drove it only on Sunday. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

A prison inmate made my plates.  Wish I knew who!  I want to ask him why he selected my LAST choice of what to put on my plate.  I thought the 1st 3 were rather clever.

My paramour thinks my name was picked because it's so odd, the DMV did a double take when he/she saw the same name on my application. Smiley LOL

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

@Mz iMac  I used to have 2Blonde (thus my nick).  That plate is long retired.....it now sits next to the wall in my bedroom!

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

I've had the same vanity plate for a very long time. I now think it's a bit silly, but l keep it for old time's sake.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Respected Contributor

Good grief. I think I need to move to Texas!

Trusted Contributor

@jackthebearwrote:

we lease so the cost isn't worth it

but those Texas choices are really cool,  NJ meh

@jackthebear you guys don't get to just transfer your plates to your next lease?