Regular Contributor

Does anyone know why the usual ve ndors for the items are no longer advertising the products.  For instance the Dyson lady, and Diane Urbine and several others that I am used to seeing?

Honored Contributor

@I am appleblossom

I’m guessing that less sales - less money.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

@I am appleblossomwrote:

Does anyone know why the usual ve ndors for the items are no longer advertising the products.  For instance the Dyson lady, and Diane Urbine and several others that I am used to seeing?

I think I read somewhere that the young lady who use to present Dyson has taken another position with QVC.   Don't know who Diane Urbine is however.

Esteemed Contributor

I think i saw Diane U. on Q2 this last week......

Esteemed Contributor

I know, I used to really like the guy who used to present C Wonder, also what ever happened to Mark Bouwer?    I used to enjoy him too and George Simonton..........it  goes on and on.

Respected Contributor

Their contracts have either been not renewed or they have moved on to other vendors 

Respected Contributor

@I am appleblossomwrote:

@I am appleblossom

As long as we have Susan Graver EVERY DAY and "That's Cool With Jane," "Shoe Shopping With Jane," etc., etc., what else could you possibly want????  angry.gif

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Vanishing Vendors

[ Edited ]

@fortune

How could we live without Susan Graver and her polyester clothes --- and those horrible Clarks shoes (they were great 10 yrs ago). Now, the soles are made of plastic instead of rubber and the sizing is so inconsistent.

Respected Contributor

@kivahwrote:

@fortune

How could we live without Susan Graver and her polyester clothes --- and those horrible Clarks shoes (they were great 10 yrs ago). Now, the soles are made of plastic instead of rubber and the sizing is so inconsistent.

@kivah

It blows my mind that the Q offers so many shoes!  That's really the one item that can't be bought without trying them on!  show me the money.gif

Esteemed Contributor

@fortunewrote:

...  angry.gif

@fortune

Pardon my interruption, but just had to say...best angry emoticon ever!!  Smiley LOL

Carry on.

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~