Trusted Contributor

Re: Vanderpump Rules.......2/2/15......with "news", spoilers, gossip

On 2/2/2015 Melania2 said:
On 2/2/2015 JustJules said:

I love Vanderpump Rules, totally dysfunctional but fun to watch! {#emotions_dlg.laugh} Kristen is a psycho, if Lisa doesn't fire her tonight she needs to have HER head examined. Perhaps Lisa is afraid of what Kristen might do...I can imagine her going all postal on everyone. I honestly don't see what Tom ever found attractive in her, and James is a doormat.

ITA!!

What I guess Kristen needs to do is look in the mirror. Who all did she sleep with when she was with Tom?? She is a lunatic.

I agree that Kristen is 5150.

James just wants to be on TV! LOL

Melania2 - Kristen slept with Jax on the couch (at Tom and Kristen's apt), while Tom was sleeping inside their bedroom.

BTW - That's crazy that Jax is 35. He is so immature!

Esteemed Contributor

Kristin is a bowl full of crazy and the worst STAGE 5 CLINGER I have ever seen. I am so embarrassed for her because she does not have the sense to be embarrassed for herself.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Honored Contributor

watched the first episode of celebrity apprentice which had a crazy ending!

switched over to VP.......and they are STILL confessing about vegas!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

lisa is right.......""i screwed up"" will NEVER come out of kristens mouth!

LOL that was so funny seeing the workers in the back high-fiving each other because kristen got fired.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

On 2/2/2015 sunshine45 said:

lisa is right.......""i screwed up"" will NEVER come out of kristens mouth!

LOL that was so funny seeing the workers in the back high-fiving each other because kristen got fired.

Yes it was!!!

I just hope it sticks. Now the next best thing that can happen is James dumps her. She still doesn't get what she did is wrong.

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/2/2015 sunshine45 said:.

. . . . LOL that was so funny seeing the workers in the back high-fiving each other because kristen got fired.

I literally laughed so much of those two guys high-fiving!

No Stassi tonight....two weeks in a row. She really is insignificant to the show.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

looks like they will be filming the reunion in a week or so according to andy. my guess is is that there are at least 3-4 more episodes left in the season.

Honored Contributor

On 2/2/2015 shoptilyadropagain said:
On 2/2/2015 sunshine45 said:.<br />

. . . . LOL that was so funny seeing the workers in the back high-fiving each other because kristen got fired.

I literally laughed so much of those two guys high-fiving!

No Stassi tonight....two weeks in a row. She really is insignificant to the show.

i dont think that stassi adds anything to the show anymore. andy said she will be at the reunion filming.

Honored Contributor

EVINE Live (formerly shophq) to Debut Lisa Vanderpump's Exclusive Jewelry Collection During Valentine's Weekend Broadcast Live From The Plaza

http://money.cnn.com/news/newsfeeds/articles/marketwire/1172522.htm

Respected Contributor

Watching it now, too many shows on Monday night. I don't know why Andy was on twice tonight.

I don't know how Lisa can run her restaurants like this, have these idiots on TV and people still want to eat there. Of course I watch the show.