Super Contributor

Re: Vallow's Husband Arrested; Human Remains Found At His Home

This news makes me remember this photo of Lori and Chad in Hawaii less than 2 months after the children disappeared, with not a care in the world.

This news also makes me think of the saying "what's done in the dark shall come to the light".

One more thought - I had forgotten that Chad Daybell had previously worked as a gravedigger.

lv.jpg 

Honored Contributor

In his own backyard?

Words cannot explain: what was he thinking?

I guess some people have that extreme self esteem; that nothing can happen to them, no matter what (bad) they do.

Could be that those remains are of someone else, put there at  a previous time. (?)  

Seems as though some people just do what they do, and 'that's that'.  

There's probably some sort of descriptive psychological term, if anyone out there will comment.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Same old story, adultry and greed wrapped up in religion this time. If the remains are not the children which I hope they are not, whose are they?? That picture of them on their honeymoon while the children are missing will be used in court blown up. 

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Esteemed Contributor

I pray the remains aren't the children, however, that is the most likely outcome.  

As for the adults, may they rot in h e l l.

Honored Contributor

A new Dateline topic?

Trusted Contributor

These two are a field day for a psychiatrist.  They have some serious issues.

Honored Contributor

@AuntG Dateline has already done this story. Once and another show with an update.
Trusted Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

In his own backyard?

Words cannot explain: what was he thinking?

I guess some people have that extreme self esteem; that nothing can happen to them, no matter what (bad) they do.

Could be that those remains are of someone else, put there at  a previous time. (?)  

Seems as though some people just do what they do, and 'that's that'.  

There's probably some sort of descriptive psychological term, if anyone out there will comment.

Sounds like one or more of the Cluster B personality disorders - narcissism, sociopath or psychopath.

Respected Contributor

Wasn't the young girl last seen at Yellowstone Park?  Sadly, if these are the remains of one of the kids, it's probably the little boy.

Trusted Contributor

If it's true that he harmed the children, then I blame her just as much as him. A parent's job is to protect our children no matter what and she failed big time.