Esteemed Contributor

Re: Vallow's Husband Arrested; Human Remains Found At His Home

It is about time.  I hope that the children are still alive somewhere, but it is not looking good.  

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

Let's face it as many people as they have already killed or had a hand in killing it could be someone else besides one of the children. I imagine it is one of the children but these two scumbags went on a killing spree. 

Trusted Contributor

That whole family are a little crazy.All the deaths,missing kids,cults,they all if convicted need prison time forever.

Esteemed Contributor

A little info snack. Lori bought her wedding ring to Chad 2 weeks before Chad's 47 year old healthy wife died in her sleep. The police body cam of Lori talking to police after her husband was killed by her brother is text book example of duppers delight.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

Yes, that wedding ring info was in the most recent Dateline show about the case.
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
It is best that law enforcement took its time. A "no body" case is very hard to prove and Vallow's sister has been claiming the kids were hidden and safe somewhere which could make for reasonable doubt. Prosecutors only get one chance to prove a murder case and then double jeopardy attaches. I'm sorry to read people have been so impatient about bringing murder charges. Give law enforcement enough time to get the evidence to present its best case to a jury! Finding dead bodies makes for a much better case to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.

I read online last night that Daybell's property had been searched before, this past January, so this was the 2nd search.

@songbirdVallow is spelled correctly in this thread title. Not sure why you searched Vallo.

Just for the purpose of clarification, double jeopardy only applies if the defendant is found not guilty.  It doesn't apply in a mistrial/hung jury.   

Honored Contributor

Sociopathy and malignant narcissism.

malignant narcissism

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

Porcelain:  

A big Thank You.

If my printer was working, I'd print it.

Wish they still had the Email function for each post.  I'd email it to myself.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

I heard on the news that the remains found were the children. How could people be so sick as to kill innocent children. IMHO, they deserve the death penalty.

This case reminds me of Christopher Watts in Colorado who killed his pregnant wife and two children. The children were taken to the oil field and killed. They were then dumped in an oil tank. To this day, that case just haunts me because the children knew he was going to kill them. How can someone do that to another human being. He is in jail for life but hopefully someone will get to him and end his life. 

Honored Contributor

@elated I referenced that case earlier on this thread.