Honored Contributor

Re: Vallow Children's Death Details

@Lali1 wrote:

The adults who did it and allowed this to happen are monsters. I hope they never get those acts out of their minds and are tortured by those facts daily. To think she adopted that poor boy. If only someone else had taken him. 

@Lali1 

In my mind, anyone who could do this to children are out of their minds and it won't bother them one bit.

Lori was quoted by several family members of saying that the kids were "zombies".

They're too demented to have a conscience.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Lali1 wrote:

The adults who did it and allowed this to happen are monsters. I hope they never get those acts out of their minds and are tortured by those facts daily. To think she adopted that poor boy. If only someone else had taken him. 

@Lali1 

In my mind, anyone who could do this to children are out of their minds and it won't bother them one bit.

Lori was quoted by several family members of saying that the kids were "zombies".

They're too demented to have a conscience.

I believe she wanted to believe these things. Eventually she will wake up and face reality. 

Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

I nominate her for the all time most hated woman in American history.  

@depglass 

Maybe ONE of the most hated women, it would be hard to unseat Casey Anthony from that title, as well as Susan Smith who drowned her 2 kids because her new BF didn't want kids.

Sadly, there's many more.......

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
@depglass. A place held for years by Susan Smith and then Casey Anthony.

@Pearlee 

Great minds think alike. I didn't see your post when I posted the same thing.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
@prettychris. I don't think Vallow or Daybell gave those kids a second thought as they galavanted
around Hawaii.

No not while they were having fun. In jail they may think about what they have done. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@esmerelda wrote:

@beckyb1012 wrote:

If in the Mom's sick twisted mind she needed to rid herself of the children to have a fabulous fun life then a single bullet could have accomplished her horrific goal.  But torture means way more than wanting a life without children.

@beckyb1012  I think the it was the guy's idea but it didn't take much to convince the "mom." 

If they were indeed tortured, it may have been "to rid them of evil that possessed them" and failing that, they had to be killed.

Sick, sick, sick! 

Anyone who doesn't believe in the death penalty...does this crime change your mind???

I belive in it already because stories like these have always been there. Also if p*** hit the fan and society broke down to the point there was no control over jails or anything I would hate to think of some of those monsters walking around terrorizing others. 

Honored Contributor

My bet is the Insanity defense, Lord knows they'd qualify between:

His 'cult' and his Doomsday books he's written

Called himself a prophet, was kicked out of LDS Church

Suspicious death of his wife

Her suspicious death of her husband

Referring to her children as "zombies"

Yeah.....Insanity defense comin' up.....

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
@depglass. A place held for years by Susan Smith and then Casey Anthony.

I thought about little Caylee, Michael, and Alexander when I read the OP.  Reading about Tylee reminded me of another case that happened in Kentucky in the 1990s when a stepmom strangled her stepson, Scotty, and tried to burn his body to destroy the evidence.  Can't imagine how anybody could do that to the little ones.  May they rest in peace. ❤️

Honored Contributor

Very disturbing,   those poor kids,  there is nothing that will be done to  punish the mom,and who ever else that did this, while on earth that would be enough.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom. Unfortunately none of what you listed above would result in a successful insanity defense. The question is did they know what they were doing was wrong and there is plenty to prove "yes" starting with hiding the bodies and telling all the lies about the children's whereabouts.
If they had said "Here are their bodies. The children had to die because in my cult religion they were zombies" there would be a shot at an insanity defense. But there isn't.