Regular Contributor

Looking forward to watching these two. The last show with Kristen and Sandra was nice too. Enjoy Sandra as a host 

Valued Contributor

I am enjoying this show today as well.  The two of them are a good pairing.  I have probably finished buying for fall and the Christmas season but I do enjoy seeing the sets and decorating.  Love those deer at the beginning though . . . 

Regular Contributor

Glad to see Valerie enjoying this show - missed her pairing with Rick today yet Sandra has calming demeanor 

Respected Contributor
I tuned in to the prior show hoping to see Alberti . He wasn't on so I changed the channel.
Esteemed Contributor

They are a nice pair. Sandra has been on more lately and that is a good thing. Her recent trip on Instagram was very interesting.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Regular Contributor

What a difference the host can make.  Valarie can work alone but her shows are enhanced with a good host.  I stayed up last night to watch the 1:00 am show and lasted about l/2 hr.  The host, Monifa Days, is no longer a "new" host.  She's been around awhile now.  She just doesn't seem comfortable, has to strain for interesting conversation related to the merchandise and didn't take any of Valarie's cues.  Val would be walking in one direction and Monifa in the other.  Just not good.  

Occasional Contributor

Yes, I agree.  Seems Q has removed all the posts about Valerie and Monifa's late night show that was so difficult to watch.  Im guessing you missed Valerie drop a glass item

which broke.

Monifa relished in joy and proceeded to clap REPEATEDLY with laughter. Then after the clean up, she said she was glad it happened.  No joke.  After that she had to turn the knife a little more when Valerie said, "you REALLY are happy I did that."  And Monifa said, " I sure am."  Classy Valerie took the high road, calling herself "Grace".  But the show was bombing due to Monifa's lack of hosting the entire time and Valerie seemed frustrated but carried herself with true grace.  Many comments on this site found Monifa's behavior demeaning, unprofessional and very childish.  When is it ever proper to act with such disrespect, especially during a  broadcast in millions of homes and the immature host is making fun of the experienced, seasoned professional.  Monifa actions were like high school bullying. 
Seems the video has been removed, too.

Regular Contributor

Re: Valerie and Sandra

[ Edited ]

That 1:00 a.m was a train wreck - felt sorry for Valerie who is a consummate profressional - the host was like a bull in a china shop, very unfocused and added nothing 

Esteemed Contributor

@Peace4 wrote:

Monifa relished in joy and proceeded to clap REPEATEDLY with laughter. Then after the clean up, she said she was glad it happened.  No joke.  After that she had to turn the knife a little more when Valerie said, "you REALLY are happy I did that."  And Monifa said, " I sure am."  

Wow, that's weird.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Valerie and Sandra

[ Edited ]

@Daisy Sunflower   @Peace4.  That  is simply untrue.   I watched the video and that is just not what happened at all.  There was a thread on this yesterday