Respected Contributor
Did anyone see her show on QVC2? I can’t put my finger on it, but she looked very different. Always lovely and genteel, but just looked different. Maybe her hair.
Respected Contributor

No, but I think she is a beautiful, lovely lady, every day.

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

@Georgiagrama wrote:
Did anyone see her show on QVC2? I can’t put my finger on it, but she looked very different. Always lovely and genteel, but just looked different. Maybe her hair.

@Georgiagrama - I just finished watching. I enjoy Valerie's shows so much! You're right - she told Katie she got her hair cut! She always looks pretty. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor
Thank you!! I knew there was something different. I didn’t have the sound on because the host was talking so fast it was actually annoying for me.
Esteemed Contributor

Valerie was sporting a still classic but shorter bob style haircut. Very flattering!

Honored Contributor

I thought Valerie looked lovely and Katie did a good job as a host...there was a lot of merchandise to show in one hour...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

I think Valerie had a red lipstick on last night, which did make her look different.

Contributor
You hit the nail right on the head. My thoughts exactly.
Respected Contributor

@GeorgiagramaI think she lost her Dad right before the holidays.  She struck me as a little subdued, not surprisingly.  She looked as lovely as ever, though -- and I think the shorter hair puts more of a focus on her beautiful face.

Esteemed Contributor

Valerie was as polished, and beautiful as ever! I absolutely LOVED her denim suit she wore today, as it complemented the blue theme of the set nicely. Well done!!!

~~~All we need is LOVE💖