Esteemed Contributor

Does anyone know if  Valerie selling her live wreaths this yr?

Honored Contributor

Re: Valerie Christmas wreath

[ Edited ]

Yes, different dates for delivery.

Fresh Balsam Jingle Bell Wreath by Valerie

This item number is for 11/22.

H230683

Honored Contributor

That's not much of a decoration for the wreath and I am sure the price is near $50 or over.  Your local grocery store will have wreaths for much less and decorated.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I ordered several last year as gifts. they were to be delivered first week in December.  They were delayed and delayed with the final delivery dtae of January 25th. Huh???  Luckily I could cancel but this year I am leary about ordering them again.

Honored Contributor

I get them every year and always ask for the first available delivery date.  I've never been disappointed.

Trusted Contributor

They have been on sale since the first Christmas in July shows in June.  I think they look beautiful on TV but I buy local.  Myself I love the green with just a bow and a couple of pinecones. Less is more.  In this case I can get what I want locally for a much better price.

Honored Contributor

I wouldn't be so sure your local stores will have live wreaths or live trees this year.

A friend of mine owns a greenhouse and she told me last week that their supplier has told them there is a shortage of trees (both live and artificial) and she may not get any.  Even if she can, it may be cost prohibitive for her to carry them this year.  She said they may be closed for the winter.

Trusted Contributor

Costco always sells fresh wreaths and trees each year, but I saw a headline yesterday that they will either have limited quantities this year or maybe not sell both. 

Honored Contributor

@meem120 wrote:

I ordered several last year as gifts. they were to be delivered first week in December.  They were delayed and delayed with the final delivery dtae of January 25th. Huh???  Luckily I could cancel but this year I am leary about ordering them again.

@meem120    As I recall, they had serious transportation issues last year which could re-occur.  I hope not. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment