Respected Contributor

@mamaslittlepotato wrote:
Omg I just played the video and it was not like that at all! Rachael said nothing wrong and Dan was not mad at all! He was making a point to the viewers by saying it’s not plane because it’s too delicious to be called plane.That’s all.....LMAO I can’t believe it. SMH 😂

It can be plain flavored and still delicious. Dan really didn't need to clarify anything. 

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Valued Contributor
@mom2four0418 I agree. Plain cheesecake is delicious too.
Valued Contributor

@mamaslittlepotato wrote:
Omg I just played the video and it was not like that at all! Rachael said nothing wrong and Dan was not mad at all! He was making a point to the viewers by saying it’s not plane because it’s too delicious to be called plane.That’s all.....LMAO I can’t believe it. SMH 😂

IT WAS THE WAY HE SAID IT AND RACHAEL WAS SOOO SURPRISED. IMOMan Tongue

Esteemed Contributor

@Bella2022 wrote:
Just happened to turn on the show and i can't believe what I heard. Rachael was showing Junior's cheesecake with swirls and called it Just Plain yet someone decorated it to look more enticing. Dan Hughes waived his hand and Rachael said I have to get to Dan he's waiving his hand. Dan said this cheesecake isn't by no means PLAIN. He looked sooo serious and Rachael was sooooo embarrassed. She had to explain herself. Wow!!

@Bella2022  Good for Dan.  About time someone reined her in.

Valued Contributor

@mom2four0418 wrote:

@Bella2022 wrote:
Just happened to turn on the show and i can't believe what I heard. Rachael was showing Junior's cheesecake with swirls and called it Just Plain yet someone decorated it to look more enticing. Dan Hughes waived his hand and Rachael said I have to get to Dan he's waiving his hand. Dan said this cheesecake isn't by no means PLAIN. He looked sooo serious and Rachael was sooooo embarrassed. She had to explain herself.

"Junior's 4-lb Plain Sliced Cheesecake"

What is there for her to be embarrassed about?

trying to undersell a product. NOT PROFESSIONAL

Esteemed Contributor

This is a great lesson in how different people perceive the same situation, or event. It is human nature.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor
@Mimi 1883 But Rachael did explain it that way. She said nothing wrong and Dan was stressing to viewers in other words that it’s so delicious that it shouldn’t be called plain. The cheesecake is even called plain on the QVC website. He meant nothing against Rachael.