Valued Contributor
Just happened to turn on the show and i can't believe what I heard. Rachael was showing Junior's cheesecake with swirls and called it Just Plain yet someone decorated it to look more enticing. Dan Hughes waived his hand and Rachael said I have to get to Dan he's waiving his hand. Dan said this cheesecake isn't by no means PLAIN. He looked sooo serious and Rachael was sooooo embarrassed. She had to explain herself. Wow!!
Honored Contributor

It sounds like Dan saved the day but embarrassed Rachel in the process.  Maybe he should have been more discrete.  Or maybe the producer should have whispered in her ear.

Valued Contributor

Re: Valentines Gourmet Show

[ Edited ]

Rachael shouldn't be on the gourmet show. she just said to the Landies Candy rep I'm sorry but I have to go and the lady ((forget her name) just ignored her and kept on talking and talking. Smiley Frustrated The rep had just started and Rachael said I have to go.

Honored Contributor

TBH, I don't even know who Rachael is but that was clearly a very strange statement to make when you're trying to sell something.  Who does an undersell, anyway?   It's not even like what she says is true.  Very odd.

Valued Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

TBH, I don't even know who Rachael is but that was clearly a very strange statement to make when you're trying to sell something.  Who does an undersell, anyway?   It's not even like what she says is true.  Very odd.

Rachael Boesing on the gourmet show all the time.

Super Contributor

The reason Rachael said plain cheesecake, is because there are two flavors. Plain cheesecake and white chocolate raspberry swirl. She was describing the choices.

Respected Contributor

@Bella2022 wrote:
Just happened to turn on the show and i can't believe what I heard. Rachael was showing Junior's cheesecake with swirls and called it Just Plain yet someone decorated it to look more enticing. Dan Hughes waived his hand and Rachael said I have to get to Dan he's waiving his hand. Dan said this cheesecake isn't by no means PLAIN. He looked sooo serious and Rachael was sooooo embarrassed. She had to explain herself.

"Junior's 4-lb Plain Sliced Cheesecake"

What is there for her to be embarrassed about?

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

See the source image

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Valued Contributor
Omg I just played the video and it was not like that at all! Rachael said nothing wrong and Dan was not mad at all! He was making a point to the viewers by saying it’s not plane because it’s too delicious to be called plane.That’s all.....LMAO I can’t believe it. SMH 😂
Valued Contributor
Plain***