Honored Contributor

I thought I'd share this in case anyone wants to participate.  I got an email from St Jude where you can submit an online V-Day card for one of the kids. 

You pick the card from the list they have on the website, pick a message they have for the inside or you can write your own, and then sign it with your name or any name you want and they'll deliver it to a child.  

Your good deed for the day in case you need one to make quota.  Smiley Happy  

https://www.stjude.org/get-involved/other-ways/valentines-day.html

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 Thank you, that was my Mom's favorite charity. I will send some in her memory.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Trusted Contributor

What a wonderful idea.  I'm going to send some.Heart

Contributor

Thank you for this!

❤️

Respected Contributor

So sweet....  I do have a hard time watching their commercials.. feel so bad for those little kids....🎈

Do you know if I can give more to just one child ? Like send balloons or something special ? I prefer not to donate to non profits...want to make sure I connect giving to a little child there.

Thanks much. I guess I could contact them directly too.

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Honored Contributor

Re: Valentine's Day Cards

[ Edited ]

This is one hospital I donate to.  I also donate to Shriners.  I will pass on the card but it is a nice jesture.

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

I thought I'd share this in case anyone wants to participate.  I got an email from St Jude where you can submit an online V-Day card for one of the kids. 

You pick the card from the list they have on the website, pick a message they have for the inside or you can write your own, and then sign it with your name or any name you want and they'll deliver it to a child.  

Your good deed for the day in case you need one to make quota.  Smiley Happy  

https://www.stjude.org/get-involved/other-ways/valentines-day.html

This is WONDERFUL  @Laura14!

I hope more posters see it.

Thanks for sharing!😍

Honored Contributor
@cbrite If you go to their giving page, I know you can donate a no more chemo party and things like that. I'm not sure about delivering outside gifts but I would guess that info/guidelines are also there somewhere.