Esteemed Contributor

Mary Beth and Valerie are interjecting quite a lot of religious comments during this show......according to QVC moderators this is a "no no" on the boards.....but I guess it's okay on national tv? I guess the hosts and guests haven't gotten the memo........

Respected Contributor

Pretty petty. I would expect some religious comments on Christmas show but not on  general forum.

Trusted Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

Mary Beth and Valerie are interjecting quite a lot of religious comments during this show......according to QVC moderators this is a "no no" on the boards.....but I guess it's okay on national tv? I guess the hosts and guests haven't gotten the memo........

There should be some common ground for all of us to follow, on this channel and in the forum.MO

Respected Contributor

@traveler wrote:

Pretty petty. I would expect some religious comments on Christmas show but not on  general forum.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ITA.

It's not a valid comparison.

~Enough is enough~
Honored Contributor

Re: VPH Show....

[ Edited ]

@nana59 wrote:

Really? Your argument doesn't hold any weight!

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

I think it's nice to be reminded periodically of the reason for the season.  

The hosts make religious comments when they sell religious jewelry also.  Keep in mind.....it's a one-way conversation that won't end up in an argument like religious comments on the forums so often do.

Respected Contributor

I've been watching the show and none of their comments bothered me.  They seemed appropriate for this show and the few that were made, isn't a big deal IMO.

I'd say more; however, I know it's not allowed on this forum.  The show was fun IMO.

Honored Contributor

Anyone ever consider that this is a shopping forum? Not a platform for their own personal religious beliefs. 

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

I watched about half the show and didn't hear anything religious.

Super Contributor

Really ridiculous comment.  It is a Christmas show and what is the reason for the Season?  if it bothers you, a suggestion, turn it off.  I love hearing them both speak from their hearts.  Get over it.