Honored Contributor

VA Police Viral Video/Dance, Lip Sync to Bruno Mars Song

The men and women of the Norfolk, Virginia, Police Department sure do know how to get down and decided to show off their dancing chops in a lip-sync video that has gone viral. 

It all started when the Norfolk Police Department was challenged to a lip-sync battle by the police in Corinth, Texas, who uploaded their own lip-sync video to Party in the USA by Miley Cyrus. 

And not being the type of people to shy away from a challenge, they immediately accepted and on Monday, released a video of more than three dozen officers dancing and lip-syncing to Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson, featuring Bruno Mars.

Hilarious: The men and women of Norfolk Police Department did a lip-sync video to Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson and Bruno Mars 

Video here:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5948107/Norfolk-Police-Department-viral-lip-sync-video.htm...

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Valued Contributor

Re: VA Police Viral Video/Dance, Lip Sync to Bruno Mars Song

@KingstonsMomWow - that was fun and fabulous and I'm thinking Bruno Mars would get a kick out of it too!  Thanks so much for sharing.  LuLu

Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom  Very cute.......I really love that song!

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

I saw this on Facebook yesterday.  I love it.  They did a great job!

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

they featured this on the CBS evening news two nights ago along with a few other fun police lip syncs. it was a great way to make us smile when the news rarely does that these days.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Oh my gosh, that was great.  I smiled from beginning to end.  They did a terrific job and that lead cop was really good (he was a cutie too!).  Thanks for posting this @KingstonsMom.  I needed to see something cheery today.

Valued Contributor

Things that make you smile! 

😁

Honored Contributor

@2blonde wrote:

@KingstonsMom  Very cute.......I really love that song!

@2blonde

Me too!

DD & I are huge Bruno Mars fans!Heart We have every CD he's ever done.

He has some really good videos on youtube!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

Oh boy, that made my day!  Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

they featured this on the CBS evening news two nights ago along with a few other fun police lip syncs. it was a great way to make us smile when the news rarely does that these days.

@sunshine45

I SO agree! Sometimes we have to look for a reason to smile.Heart