Honored Contributor

Utah Family Sings Les Mis In Living Room

[ Edited ]

Have you seen it?  Fantastic! 

Unfortunately the video won't transfer here but it is so worth seeing.  Try googling the People online article:

Utah Family Shocks the Internet with Incredible 'Les Misérables' Sing-Along in Their Living Room

The video has had 14 million hits so far.

Honored Contributor

Re: Utah Family Sings Les Mis In Living Room

Wow!

How wonderful and so much fun to be in an entire family that sings like that!

I especially liked the young woman holding the baby-what a great voice she has! And the second to last guy on our left who sang a man's solo first?

And the little yellow ring of curls toddler who came into the camera.

Thanks for posting this @Noel7Smiley Happy

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

Wow!

How wonderful and so much fun to be in an entire family that sings like that!

I especially liked the young woman holding the baby-what a great voice she has! And the second to last guy on our left who sang a man's solo first?

And the little yellow ring of curls toddler who came into the camera.

Thanks for posting this @Noel7Smiley Happy

Me too, me too @on the bay  !!! I fell for the same people you did.  Kind of crushed on the second to the last guy on the left... blush.  What a voice!

Loved the little girl running around and the babies who are obviously used to it.

I am so glad you enjoyed it Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Von Trapp family of Utah - simply wonderful. Thank you for posting.

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

Von Trapp family of Utah - simply wonderful. Thank you for posting.

You're welcome @Yahooey  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

This is the LeBaron Family.  They are undoubtedly related to the group that has a large commune in Mexico about which several books have been written.  I recall reading one a number of years ago which I believe was a best seller.  There were all sort of dark, evil things going on there, and the leader, Ervil LeBaron, was convicted of murder and died in prison.  He had a large number of wives and 50 children.  Hardly the Von Trapps.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

This is the LeBaron Family.  They are undoubtedly related to the group that has a large commune in Mexico about which several books have been written.  I recall reading one a number of years ago which I believe was a best seller.  There were all sort of dark, evil things going on there, and the leader, Ervil LeBaron, was convicted of murder and died in prison.  He had a large number of wives and 50 children.  Hardly the Von Trapps.

@Kachina624

Edit:  I've been thinking about this.  I'd like to discuss it more with you but I think it crosses a line here that we can't.  I will just say that I would not condemn someone because of who their relatives might have been.

The family in the video are now well known.  If there is anything suspicious about them, it would come out.

Honored Contributor

They are amazing!!  Omg, the high notes....it was fun as well.  I enjoyed the kids and the family

I for one do not want to hear something so beautiful,and think of all the horror in the world.  

Respected Contributor

Just because they have the same last name as some crazy zealot doesn't prove anything.  There's around 1000 people in Utah with the last name of LeBaron.  Doesn't mean they belong to any sect.  They might be distant relatives, twice removed, from Ervil, so what?  You can't paint everyone with the same name using the same brush.

@Kachina624 wrote:

Honored Contributor

I read the Wiki report and facts on Ervil.  He killed a lot of his own family members, and/or had them killed.

Many ran and hid from him for years because they refused to follow him. 

Based on that information, even if these were relatives, they are young and wouldn't have even been around when he was alive.

And why would any group with dark connections allow themselves to be exposed like that?