Regular Contributor

Using Q card gives you more easy pays

Did anyone else notice that using your Q card gives you more easy pays?  Is this something new?

Respected Contributor

Re: Using Q card gives you more easy pays

I think it is something new.  Also, I've received emails encouraging me to use my qcard.  Still not biting though.  

Respected Contributor

I have not received any notification regarding this. I spend a fair amount each month and have for the past ten years. 

Honored Contributor

I don't have a Q card, and in my opinion creating very many e z pays can quickly create debt. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think it is, or at least it did on mine. My last purchase was  a month ago.

Then I placed an online purchase yesterday and while checking out it offered me 3 epay only if I put them on my Q card though....the item I purchased was not showing up epay online.

This is the only place these are offered.. BE's 3 Velvet eye shadows I loved the matte ones and they are not online now.. hope they come back or that I like these with some shimmer just as much ?

Anyway, I don't like epay on my qcard, I don't want to pay the interest each month..and it was not a large purchase...but this could be a plus for many !

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Honored Contributor

deja vu wrote:

I think it is, or at least it did on mine. My last purchase was  a month ago.

Then I placed an online purchase yesterday and while checking out it offered me 3 epay only if I put them on my Q card though....the item I purchased was not showing up epay online.

This is the only place these are offered.. BE's 3 Velvet eye shadows I loved the matte ones and they are not online now.. hope they come back or that I like these with some shimmer just as much ?

Anyway, I don't like epay on my qcard, I don't want to pay the interest each month..and it was not a large purchase...but this could be a plus for many !

no interest UNLESS you DONT pay your bill every month.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

@Tissyanne wrote:

I don't have a Q card, and in my opinion creating very many e z pays can quickly create debt. 

You are so right.  Be very careful with that ezpay.

Respected Contributor

HSN offers that, too, with their card.  Those EZ or Flex pays can get you in trouble real quick.  

Respected Contributor

I have had a QCard for years.  Haven't used it for a long time.  Tried to use it to get 3 easy pays on an item I wanted to buy a few days ago.  My purchase was rejected so I had to use another card with no easy pays.  Have to call Customer Service to find out why my QCard was rejected.  I have been a long-time QVC customer.  Is this just another ploy for the Q to use?  Need to find out.  Not fair to criticize this offer until I find out what's up.  Willl be back once I talk with Customr Service.

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama
QVC Customer Care

@jbinrwc

If you would like assistance with questions regarding your QCard account please write to us QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and we will help you! 

Beth Customer Care