Respected Contributor

Remember Victoria Principle?  I ordered one of her kits from QVC years ago and when it came the products I opened were over half gone!  Returned and didn't try again.

Respected Contributor

Re: Used Beauty Products

[ Edited ]

YES! I ordered some eyeshadows from the Mally line and they arrived just shoved in a box that had obviously been opened and closed many times and the eyeshadow had no paperwork with it and was smudged at the ends....obviously tested. I was shocked and then TOO noticed the return address.....Return Dept at QVC. WHAT????? I called CS and asked about sending out makeup from the return dept and she said they never do that. I told her I had a package in my had that says just that and if she didn't believe me I'd e her a pic immediately. Kinda made me mad bacause i've alwways received excellent non-rude CS from Q. The lady said she would remove it from my bill but she didn't and I had to call back again to fix it. No more beauty products from Q!

Respected Contributor

Sorry, I just looked this line up and the name is Principal and I spelled it wrong Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

Re: Used Beauty Products

[ Edited ]

When I return a beauty product I write on the package...used so everyone knows it's been opened.