Valued Contributor

Re: Urgent prayers needed for new mama Kelsea

@lynne6was7  YES so happy for the family.

Honored Contributor

This is exciting news.  It just made my day!  I am so happy for this family and will continue my prayers for them. It's truely reason to rejoice!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

FANTASTIC NEWS!!!  Continued prayers as she rehabs at home! Heart

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

So happy for this young woman and her family! May God continue to bless them all!

Esteemed Contributor

Ohmygosh, @lynne6was7 , this brings tears to my eyes.  I am so happy for them.  Such great news.  Thanks so much for the update.

Respected Contributor

@lynne6was7   I'm glad that Kelsea is doing better.  By any chance was she featured on the CBS evening news tonight 2/1/21?  I hope that was her, since it's nice to see how great she is doing and to see her with her new baby.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Valued Contributor

What wonderful news.  Prayers for a wonderful year for her and her family.

Valued Contributor

@CAcableGirl2 wrote:

@lynne6was7   I'm glad that Kelsea is doing better.  By any chance was she featured on the CBS evening news tonight 2/1/21?  I hope that was her, since it's nice to see how great she is doing and to see her with her new baby.

@CAcableGirl2, I don't know.  All of our local stations did reports on her.  Perhaps it was picked up by CBS.

Esteemed Contributor

@lynne6was7 wrote:

@CAcableGirl2 wrote:

@CAcableGirl2, I don't know.  All of our local stations did reports on her.  Perhaps it was picked up by CBS.

@lynne6was7 , Oh wow!  I'd seen articles and saw it on the news but never put two and two together.  Lovely family and as @CAcableGirl2  said, so nice to see them.

Valued Contributor

I went to CBS News and yes, that was her in their report on pregnant women and Covid, including footage of her holding their new baby girl.

BTW, when I first posted and asked for prayers, I purposely misspelled her name to protect privacy.  The family had not yet gone public about anything and I did not have permission to post on a forum.