Honored Contributor

Re: Urgent prayers needed for new mama Kelsea

@lynne6was7 

My prayers and thoughts continue for her, thanks for the update!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

Sending prayers for Kelsea.

Frequent Contributor

@lynne6was7 wrote:

An update:  She is off the ventilator, with a trach, but still on the ECMO, which is much longer than it should be.  She is still in a coma.  They are treating a blood infection and battling clotting, which is a Covid-related problem.  It's coming up on four weeks.  The only good thing is that she is in a highly respected teaching hospital and her doctor consults worldwide with other physicians.

Thanks so much for your continued prayers and good thoughts for this family.

I was checking to see if you had an update @lynne6was7.

My prayer group will continue to pray.

🙏🙏🙏

Respected Contributor

@lynne6was7  Praying that she is gaining strength and her body is healing while she is in the coma.  It is good that she is in a respected hospital and hoping and praying that the doctors can help her to continue to make progress to beat this.  Also will pray for her family to keep the faith, and hoping others can help support them too, because it must be excruciating to be so worried to see her in this condition for so long and feel like there is nothing they can do.  Praying for a miracle for her.

Breaks my heart that she is still suffering from this, and I will continue to keep her in my prayers.  

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

@lynne6was7 -I had just been thinking about her and wondering and worrying when I saw your update. So many praying. I think her story has just touched so many of us

and lots of prayers will keep going for her to get well.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Trusted Contributor

Prayers and healing thoughts continue for Kelsea. 

Valued Contributor

Thank you all for your continuing good thoughts and prayers.  I do not have an update as I have to wait for news to come through the grapevine.  We can't all check in with the family as they are overwhelmed as it is.  I am assuming that no news means she is continuing about the same, no better but no worse.

Respected Contributor

@lynne6was7  Hopefully no news means that she is continuing to slowly heal and gain strength. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Valued Contributor

@lynne6was7 Do you have an update on mama Kelsea for us? Thanks when you can.

Frequent Contributor

We continue prayers.🙏