Contributor

Re: Urgent prayers needed for new mama Kelsea

All my heartfelt prayers for Kelsea!!! 

Valued Contributor

Her oxygen levels have improved slightly, but still low.

Trusted Contributor

It is good she is showing oxygen levels improvement! Praying it continues! Thank you for the update.

Honored Contributor

Sending prayers her way..........

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor

She's had a terrible setback.  Please ramp up your prayers so she can go home and raise her little family.

Honored Contributor

I'm sorry to hear that! That's not good. I hope and believe she will pull through.

I would imagine she will need a lot of counseling to deal with the trauma involved in what she is going through right now. We forget about the fear and suffering patients face during treatment of severe Covid. And her poor family.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Trusted Contributor

Praying for Kelsea and her family. 

Honored Contributor

My prayers for this mother and her family, that they soon will be all well and able to be a complete family together again and that mother can hold that precious little bundle and give it kisses and more kisses.  In His name, I pray, Lord.   Amen/

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lynne6was7 wrote:

Young friends were expecting their fourth child, and mama Kelsea came down with Covid.  Don't know how she got it as the family was being careful.  Baby was delivered via C-section this weekend and is doing well, but has to go home with friends because the family, even grandma, was exposed.  Mama Kelsea's lungs collapsed and she is on a ventilator.  Desperate prayers needed for this young family.  Their oldest child is only 9.  Thanks so very much.

@lynne6was7 

We know 3 families, in their 80s, who never left home, had their groceries and drug delivered.  Got Covid.  They do not know how they got it.  Each one of the first couple had a single visit to the doctor but that was 5 weeks and 4 weeks respectively, before diagnosis. The other had not left home. They own a nice slice of a drug pie and retired years ago and just live on the checks and stocks.  One couple had one doctor visit for chemo on the husband. He never had it.  she had it.  She was in good health.  Then we know another couple who are fairly young.  He is a doctor and works ER at a large teaching university.  She never went out for fear of catching it from him and sharing it with others.  She did grocery store pick up with an N95 mask.  She got it.  He does not have it and he is an ER physician.  This is a strange disease and I don't know if we know how it is transmitted and where we got it and why.

Honored Contributor

Sending Prayers Your Way Quotes. QuotesGram | Sending prayers, Prayers for  healing, Prayer for healing the sick

Continued prayers for this dear woman and mother