Honored Contributor

Re: Urgent prayers needed for new mama Kelsea

I just read this.  What a sad situation.  I prayed immediately and she will continue to be in my prayers.

Valued Contributor

@lynne6was7  Any news on Kelsea? Sure has been on my mind since you told us bout antibodies.

Honored Contributor

So incredibly sad🙏
"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

Oh my goodness.  I'll ask God to help in my prayers.  So sorry, hon.  There was another poster on here that was telling us about her granddaughter having twins and a myriad of things going wrong.  It seems the devil is dancing. 

Seems so unfair.  That disease is insidious.  The numbers are climbing and places are closing in some states.  I feel they should not have opened bars or maills.  This is not to discount bar keepers, they need their income too but we don't really need to consume liquor to live but we must eat so restaurants okay, but bars should've waited a while.  I mean, people can have cocktails in eateries.

I watched a few houses on our block, back in the summer throwing caution to the wind and partying up a storm, no masks, running around like crazy, around 35 people.

Sorry, I just feel so helpless when someone is in trouble and I get a bit flustered and then cry afterwards.  Anyway, I'll keep your family in my prayers. XOXO

Valued Contributor

Just wanted to post that there is no change.  She is still in the ICU on a ventilator.  Thanks so very much for your thoughts and prayers for this family.

I know other posters have mentioned it:  I can't access these forums from my phone.  So I have to wait until I am in the office and have a chance to connect via the computer.

Frequent Contributor

@lynne6was7 wrote:

Just wanted to post that there is no change.  She is still in the ICU on a ventilator.  Thanks so very much for your thoughts and prayers for this family.

I know other posters have mentioned it:  I can't access these forums from my phone.  So I have to wait until I am in the office and have a chance to connect via the computer.

Prayers @lynne6was7.

🙏

Respected Contributor

@lynne6was7   Thank you for the update, I will continue to pray for her.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Highlighted
Super Contributor

sending prayers

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hoping for a new update and that it is good news for this young Mom!

Valued Contributor

No real change, but she's fighting.  Your continuing prayers are very much appreciated.  Thank you!