Frequent Contributor

Re: Upset - It Happened Again - Package Never Rec’d and Charged Return Shipping Fee

[ Edited ]

GCR18 - thanks for your response.  I do agree it would unrealistic to follow-up on all returned packages.  If they are contacted by the consumer prior to the package being returned, there should be a way/note on the account to stop it.  Where I work we do it all the time for returned mail.  They know the package was returned due to it not being non-deliverable/rejected.  They also know the consumer return label was not used. Then.to charge me postage for the item, that's just bad customer service all around.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Upset - It Happened Again - Package Never Rec’d and Charged Return Shipping Fee

Lattelvr - thanks for your response.  Since the item is out of stock, I called last week to have them intervene in the event it was returned. They couldn't do anything, not stop the return from occurring and mail it back to me, or put in another order for waitlist. 

Honored Contributor

Contact your congressman if you PO constantly   gives you trouble about mail delivery. I knew someone that did this and it worked

Frequent Contributor

Hi Cherry - I would if the issue was with the P.O.  I went over there and they confirmed it was never received there, so that leads me to believe it's a label and/or carrier issue.  All other online purchases from other retailers are received quickly and without incidents.  

Honored Contributor

It's not a QVC problem.  It's a post office problem.  Not the mail carrier, it's what ever is happening in the back.  I had that problem once years ago.  I even had a package that sat in the post office for almost a month.  I thought it had been lost and I was trying to get a refund from the company.  When I complained, in person, to the manager of my local post office, she said she would look into it.  She was very nice.  A few days later that package arrived at my door, it was pretty banged up and dirty but the contents were OK.  After that, I had no more problems.