Honored Contributor

Re: Updated information about the rescued hiker Holly Coutier

@lovesrecess. That is what we have been posting!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sorry you were offended. I deleted my post...should everyone else do the same? 

Honored Contributor

If your kidneys are shutting down due to an electrolyte imbalance then you would be hospitalized. The story sounded fishy when she said how long she'd been without water because she would have died by then. 

Respected Contributor

if that is the actual; tree branch - curious how the tally marks made on the branch for each day are uniform and deliberate and evenly spaced. even the diagonal notches. 

according to the sister, she had a head concussion "early on" yet made perfect tally marks on the branch for each day

there are many more details now being offerred by the family

Valued Contributor

I believe her family knows the truth,but they are telling details to the media because of the extensive news reports.

I have a feeling we will never find out what really happened.Her family will never let her be interviewed. If there are tv interviews (very unlikely), please post it here.

Unless her family paid the search entirely, as taxpayers we want to know the truth.

Esteemed Contributor

@CatsyCline wrote:

if that is the actual; tree branch - curious how the tally marks made on the branch for each day are uniform and deliberate and evenly spaced. even the diagonal notches. 

That's what I had thought. Good thing she decided to bring a Sharpie.

Honored Contributor

It sounds as if she has some serious mental problems. I feel for her and hope that she gets the help she needs.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

I will withhold judgement until all the facts are made available, but if she is experiencing a true mental health crisis, she is in need of COMPASSIONATE care, and unwavering support. I really hope she receives it.🤞😐

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

@Snoopp wrote:

@patbz wrote:

Usually these high profile "rescues" are interviewed within days on "Today".  If that interview doesn't happen, I guarantee something isn't adding up; we shall soon see!

We’ve seen scammers interviewed on tv before.  A few years ago there was one involving 3 people that eventually got exposed.

Yes, and many people who were legitimately lost & then rescued choose not to be interviewed.  Appearing or not appearing on The Today Show or any other show really has nothing to do with someone's story being factual.

Esteemed Contributor

@NYC Susan wrote:

@Snoopp wrote:

@patbz wrote:

Usually these high profile "rescues" are interviewed within days on "Today".  If that interview doesn't happen, I guarantee something isn't adding up; we shall soon see!

We’ve seen scammers interviewed on tv before.  A few years ago there was one involving 3 people that eventually got exposed.

Yes, and many people who were legitimately lost & then rescued choose not to be interviewed.  Appearing or not appearing on The Today Show or any other show really has nothing to do with someone's story being factual.

It's a no-win situation.

If someone is lost for days to weeks and is found alive and is rescued, and they go on interviews, then they are accused of looking for their "15 minutes of fame".

If they don't do any interviews, then they are accused of "having something to hide".

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.