Honored Contributor

Re: Update thread for posters who haven't been here much

Thanks, doxie!   You were the poster who made that thread into one of my favorite ones of all time!  I will never forget your posts about the talking Christmas tree?  Do I have that right?  It was something that you put by your front door.  

thanks for for the prayers....I do try to do something for me each day....I'd be in bad shape, if I didn't.

Respected Contributor

@september

Oh yes I still jhave the programable talking trees and they still come out and mess with people. Remember the crabcake launchers? That thread was a great stress reliever.

doxie

Honored Contributor

@minkbunny wrote:

september, just wanted to say hi ! and wish you the very best.

This thread is a beautiful reminder that no matter what path life has taken us down, we never walk alone. Heart

Wistfully Country:

Hi Minky.   I just wanted to say hi and hope you haven't been affected too much by the ice storm at home.  Am in FL again.   Have wondered how you are doing and your Cowboy.  Hope all is good. 

I seldom leave the Among Friends Forum except for Pets, Games, and the Posting Pictues thread. 

Stay safe and warm. Heart

Respected Contributor

after reading these posts i realize how lucky i am.  i have some troubles, but nothing even remotely like these.

i have such respect for these posters.  they are very, very brave and i wish you well.

Contributor

Hi Minky.  

Possumink was nice enough to let me know you still post here.  I have not posted here for a few years, as I spend some more time on facebook.

I hope you are doing well, and were thinking of you and the cowboy recently.

Hope you have a nice new year!  Have a cuppa cawfee on me.  Smiley Happy  

ozz

Valued Contributor

@ozzbee wrote:

Hi Minky.  

Possumink was nice enough to let me know you still post here.  I have not posted here for a few years, as I spend some more time on facebook.

I hope you are doing well, and were thinking of you and the cowboy recently.

Hope you have a nice new year!  Have a cuppa cawfee on me.  Smiley Happy  

ozz

@ozzbee, is that you Ozzie?   

Nice to see you here again!!!!

Contributor

Hi Bri!!!  

Yes it's old Ozzie...  I haven't been here for AGES and just thought I'd reach out to see who was still around.  I stay on facebook mostly...  Most of our old crew are over there.  We miss you!

By the way, yes I still like my fuzzy sox and pansy a$$ creamer!  

Hope you are well!

ozz

Valued Contributor

@ozzbee, I'm so glad you stopped by.   

Say hi hi to everyone, please. 

Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

doing well september, thanks.

Possummink - so good to "see" you.  We survived the ice storm but it was pretty darn slick.  I was stepping from crunchy  grass to crunchy leaves, holding on to the barn and pipe corral - anything to avoid stepping on the white chat gravel that is everywhere on our farm as it was VERY slippery.  Nothing as bad as the horrible ice storm a decade ago but I refused to let Butch outside (and he fought me all the way).  His prosthetic is being updated to a newer model so he would have been on ice - with a walker - uh, no I don't think so.  Glad you were in the warmer climate and were safe.  But, Spring is just around the corner and I can already picture the red and yellow tulips outside the breakfast nook window.

ETA, Your picture was beautiful and that is exactly what almost every farm around here looked like last week, but this week it is going to be in the 60s. !!!

And just look who stopped by - its OZZIE !   How happy I was to see your name.  Hope you and yours are doing splendidly.  We are doing great, life is treating me better than I deserve for sure.  I am a very grateful little bunny, but certainly never grateful enough.  Take care of yourself.

Heart to you all......

Honored Contributor

Minkbunny...nice to hear!  

Anyone  else who hasn't posted in while,but you're reading....please check in!

I don't know all of you who've posted on this thread, but other posters do, so I'm sure it's good for them to hear from you.