Contributor

Update - prayers for son lung / heart transplant evaluation process

They closed the other thread asking for prayers for my son. I have no idea way.

Update

Please keep him in your prayers as we go into the 2nd round of tests which include meeting the surgical team and a number of over Q&A experts. He will be in the 2nd round of testing and meetings on Wednesday and Thursday. By Thursday afternoon his case will be presented to the board for determining whether he will meet the qualifications to be placed on the transplant list. If he is, they will let us know his score as well. It's all coming at as us so fast. He's keeping his sense of humor.

But you always have the what if question. I am trying so hard to only think and believe in a positive outcome, but what if they turn him down. {#emotions_dlg.crying} I can't breath. But I know it's not about me.

Please keep, my son in your prayers. He is a good person with a pure heart. He has never hurt a person or animal.

Thank you for all you prayers and good thoughts

Valued Contributor

Re: Update - prayers for son lung / heart transplant evaluation process

Praying and sending positive thoughts...

Fighting for them.( formerly EMTHeart)
https://www.facebook.com/ChicagoAnimalCareandControl/?hc_ref=ARQABXWGU0QxJ8S0etv9UWoAqEOZu1NXSKeSB0FeztlSRyGYWx17U1XqY_nz92D_IGQ

Contributor

Thank you, EMTHeart. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Honored Contributor

I will keep your son in my prayers.

It's a miracle what they can do with transplants now.

He made it through the initial interview/tests. That's good news already. Breathe!

Usually if someone scores 'high' that means they are transplanted sooner (put to the top end of the list).

Having a good attitude - sense of humor - can help.

Hopefully his creatine levels will be okay. It seems they are used to operating on these patients who are in the worst possible shape. It's the nature of needing organs.

Please try to breathe. When you feel that is impossible to do, pray, pray PRAY.

Esteemed Contributor

Dear amiracleneeded,

I had posted with you from the very beginning, as I remember. I have often thought of your precious son through those many weeks. I have you in our prayers as I type this. May I have permission to send this immediate need through our church organization with your name 'amiracleneeded' mentioned? I believe I know the answer, as a yes~

I want to reach in and hug you for being this strong, having this immeasurable deep love as a mother. Not many can ever know or will ever know what you are facing. God Bless Your PRECIOUS son. I am praying now for that needed miracle. I do understand the presentation of a decision-To Determine! Life, sometimes does not seem fair. BUT! He has gone through and MADE it ON the [ inital INTERVIEW ], as Lucky charm had stated!

Qualification/Transplant...being on a list. Dear God answer this prayer. Amen.

God Bless This Mother And Her Son

_Naes

Valued Contributor

prayers...

Trusted Contributor

Many prayers for your son that he receives the transplants and recovers quickly. I pray that God watches over your son. And that his grace will be with you both during this very stressful and difficult time.
Frequent Contributor

May the Good Lord hold your wonderful son in his healing hands. Prayers for you and yours also.

Respected Contributor

I will pray for your son. May God bless him.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Prayers being said for you and your son!

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."