Respected Contributor

Update on the man who abused Kaitlyn the dog!

[ Edited ]
From the Charleston Animal Society: Bond revoked for alleged abuser of Caitlyn
The man who allegedly taped Caitlyn the dog’s muzzle closed and leaving her that way for more than a day had his bond revoked Friday morning. 41-year-old William Leonard Dodson waived his right to appear for a bond revocation hearing and his attorney pleaded his case on his behalf. Dodson was being held on a $50,000 bond before Friday's hearing stemming from his arrest for allegedly abusing Caitlyn. Charleston Animal Society representative Aldwin Roman, Director of Anti-Cruelty and Outreach testified in court today pleading for alleged Caitlyn abuser William Dodson’s bond to be revoked. Aldwin sited that he feared for the safety of people and animals in our community. Dodson has been in jail since his arrest on June 1 of a felony charge of ill-treatment to an animal. He had been free on a $110,000 bail for drug and weapons charges. 9th Circuit Court Judge Roger Young agreed to rescind bail on those charges based on testimony by Aldwin Roman and the Solicitors office reports of alleged threats Dodson made toward the dog’s original owners..

Kaitlyn is with a foster family and is doing very well. She cant officially be adopted by them until the trial is over. .
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Update on the man who abused Kaitlyn the dog!

Good! I hope they put him in with the biggest, baddest, ugliest lifer in the jail. They don't like child or animal abusers in prison. 

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Trusted Contributor

@betteb wrote:

Good! I hope they put him in with the biggest, baddest, ugliest lifer in the jail. They don't like child or animal abusers in prison. 

Hopefully, someone will do to him what he did to the sweet dog.

Respected Contributor

I agree!
Trusted Contributor

You guys took the words right out of my mouth!  Ugh, these parasites that abuse animals make me sick.  It takes a real tough guy to abuse something (or someone) that can't fight back.  One thing I've learned...Karma has a way of handling these things.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Julie928 wrote:

You guys took the words right out of my mouth!  Ugh, these parasites that abuse animals make me sick.  It takes a real tough guy to abuse something (or someone) that can't fight back.  One thing I've learned...Karma has a way of handling these things.  

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Respected Contributor

I was so happy to see how well that pup is doing. I am confident that she will find a forever home when this ordeal is over. I would take her in a minute and I bet there are many on the waiting list to take her home! As for the perp...I can't say what I wish for him on this board. Lets just say...it wouldn't be pretty.

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't realize that he was found and caught. Thank goodness!!  All dog abusers should face the max punishment allowed, they have to be SCUM to hurt an animal.  He threatened the first owners?? The entire story is incredibly horrible.

Trusted Contributor

@betteb wrote:

@Julie928 wrote:

LOVE it!