Esteemed Contributor
Good luck and best wishes for a good outcome
Honored Contributor

Thank you for the update, John.  I'll continue to hold you both in thought and prayer until you have the good outcome everyone wants.

Honored Contributor

Wishing your wife well and that she can make it thru the 90th birthday party....

Valued Contributor

Continued prayers for you both & truckloads of well wishes for Cindy's surgery Monday.

Blowing out someone else's candle doesn't make yours brighter.
Trusted Contributor

What a trooper that Cindy is.  To go against the wishes of the doctor and you  wow.    I'm happy she is able to plan for her mothers birthday.   Don't worry. She knows to be careful and this party is very important to her.  Prayers that things go very well Monday and that you can relax.   Thanks for updating us 

Honored Contributor

John, am hoping that all Cindy's medical problems will be resolved. I have admired her Boxer Rescue and your kitty family. I am a big animal lover. I will say a prayer.

Respected Contributor

John,  I didn't get to see the earlier thread but certainly send good wishes to you and Cindy.   And heartfelt birthday wishes to Cindy's mom.  I know how much you love both these fine ladies.as you have spoken so fondly of both of them over the years.   Enjoy the celebration and may Cindy feel better each day.  Heart

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the update. Continued prayers to your wife.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Respected Contributor

~A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words~
Honored Contributor

Thanks John for the update.   I hope Cindy is able to enjoy her mom's party without too much pain and discomfort. 

I hope all goes well on Monday.  Sending prayers to both of you. 

Take care. 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.