Contributor

Happy to hear she is doing well. Best, Oppia

Honored Contributor

Woo hoo! Good news!!

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Super Contributor

Thank you for the good news update. Hope her recovery will be a speedy one. Take care.

Valued Contributor

John am so sorry to hear this. Is her surgeon one who specializes in colon and rectal surgery and has a good gastro person? I had 3 surgeries dealing with this stuff and had crohns and colitis so know only too well how difficult this is. I ended up with removing anus, most of the colon and rectum. Colon perforated, then the take down, etc. Anyway and doing very well so if she wants to ask me any questions, I will be happy to help in any way I can.

I am 75 so trust me, this too will pass! Hugs to you both!

Frequent Contributor

Dear John,

So glad to hear the good news. I kept coming back to your original post waiting for an update.

Wishing you and Cindy all the best!

Esteemed Contributor

Glad to hear things are going better. Take care. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

John--my very best to you and your wife. I rarely post here, but I l always enjoy reading your posts.

Respected Contributor
Thanks for the update, John. Glad to hear that Cindy is up and around. She's sure had one heck of a year, and will no doubt be happy to get home to you and her beloved boxers very soon.
"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Valued Contributor
That's good news. Wishing her a speedy recovery.
Super Contributor

Thank you for the update. I'm happy to hear good news. Wishing Cindy a quick recovery.