Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh -

I am so sorry and sad for you honey.

You did the best thing for both of you.

All the love and life you have shared all these years will be forever!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Super Contributor

@gidgetgh - I'm so sorry to hear this.  He's in a safe place.💗

Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh, I am truly sorry for all that you are going through. I will continue to keep you in my prayers. Please take care of yourself during this most difficult time.

Honored Contributor

i am so sorry to read of this devastating update on your husband. Dementia is an awful disease.

I wish i could give you a hug or a call this is as good as I can do right now.

I am truely sorry to hear of this tragic news

Respected Contributor

Oh @gidgetgh I am so very sorry to hear this.  I know this has to be incredibly difficult.  You have really been through it and for such a decline within just a few short weeks didn't give you much time to mentally prepare yourself (if even just a little bit).  Try to take a wee bit of comfort that you found a good place where he can be cared for now.  My heart goes out to you.  In the meantime, you and your husband will be in my thoughts and prayers.

* Freedom has a taste the protected will never know *
Honored Contributor
I am so sorry, gidgetgh. Glad to hear you found a place close by. Good hospice nurses are wonderful. Praying for you and your DH.
Esteemed Contributor

@gidgetgh   I'm so sorry for you! I'm glad he is close by and you can rest a bit now. My husband was in hospice also and the people were angels helping him. 
  Tke care!     🕯

Valued Contributor

Know that you and your husband are in my thoughts and prayers.  I am so sorry.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh, @gidgetgh , I am so very sorry.  Sending prayers and hugs.

Trusted Contributor
@gidgetgh, I'm so sorry for the emotional pain you are going through. I wish you strength moving forward. Big Hugs!!!!