Honored Contributor

Len passed away peacefully on Oct 1. His finally journey was made lighter due to your prayers

He had Parkinson's disease as well as cancer. His cancer had been arrested, so that was a great grace for him, thanks to all of you

He was a wonderful man, and I rejoice he is reunited with his dear wife once again. To know him was to  love him...

Spoiler
Spoiler
God bless all of youHeart
Honored Contributor

@cherry 

My sincere condolences on the loss of your friend.Heart

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

I am so sorry for your loss!

Esteemed Contributor

@cherry, I am sorry to hear of your friend Len’s passing.  He was fortunate to have you as a friend.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm so  sorry for your loss.

Godspeed ,Len

Honored Contributor

@cherry 

Condolences on the loss of your friend....

download.jpg

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Heart

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Respected Contributor

@cherry I'm so sorry for your loss...but grateful that his passing was peaceful.

Honored Contributor

@cherry   I am very sorry for your loss.

I am sure Len appreciated your kindness and the prayers you sent his way. You were a great friend.

Honored Contributor

His wife passed many years ago, and she was my best friend. Our children were best friends. They were both fine people, devout and kind

Len was brilliant , He graduated from MIT with a degree in math. He always played down his intelligence, he was a humble man, and a good one

He raised his 3 boys alone ,and never remarried. I was blessed just to be able to call them my friends